Chapter 41 - Cooling Off

Start from the beginning

Everyone else agreed with him. Even I did of course. It is a good idea after all.

"So where are we going to go?" Sehun asks.

"We're having a picnic in Hangang Park."

---------

"Here we are!"

Woah...

As soon as I got out the van, I roamed my eyes around. The park is so huge!!

And just look at that river!

"Beautiful, isn't it?"

"Fascinating..." I uttered out, nodding my head.

The air is fresh in here and it wasn't too sunny. There are a lot of people in here too.

I have heard of this park before but this is my first time. And it is even more beautiful than what they have said.

"Let's go?" Baekhyun reached his hand out to me.

I smiled and took it. He intertwined our fingers and I could feel myself blushing.

I looked away as we started to walk, roaming my eyes around more.

"Later on we could stargaze here," I heard him say.

"Really?" I asked, turning to him. "Won't it be dangerous?" I asked.

He shook his head. "People come here all the time. They wouldn't be able to hurt us here," he answered.

I nodded. "That's good. Our safety is the most important thing at this moment."

"Of course." I could feel him hold my hand slightly tighter. "It is."

"What time would we be going home?" I asked.

"There is no certain time. We can stay here as long as people are still around."

"That's good. I don't want all the foods we prepared to go to waste," I uttered. "The leaves look so pretty now that it is autumn," I pointed out.

"You like autumn?"

I nodded. "I like it the most out of all the seasons we have," I answered then turned to him. "How about you?"

"I like all seasons." he smiled. "We brought some fun things we could play on our stay here."

I grinned. "That's good."

"There's our lovebirds."

I felt my whole face burn at Chen's statement.

"Chen," I hissed at him.

Baekhyun and I parted for a while to help the others. They brought a really big mat since there are fourteen of us. Then the foods and many more.

After setting, we took our seats and sat down the mat to eat. We decided to eat our lunch here, though it is a bit late for lunch already actually.

I felt happy. I am happy as long as they are.

It was fun to have this sort of peace every once in a while. Where none of us thinks about the trouble we currently have.