Chapter 38 - Date Gone Wrong

Mulai dari awal

"Are you sure about having training tomorrow? Don't you want to rest your muscles?" I asked her, sitting on the edge of the bed.

She shook her head and sat up. "We would train tomorrow. I would be fine soon anyways," she says and I nodded.

Then an idea crossed my mind. "Do you want me to give you a massage?" I asked her.

Her brows jumped high. "You'd do that?"

I nodded. "Yeah... If you would want to of course."

She beamed. "I'd love to!"

I grinned at her and went behind her then started to work hands on those points that probably hurts. I know those parts since my body hurts a bit too.

"You're good at this, Jihyun," she comments.

"Thanks," I replied. "I used to do this as a kid to my parents every after their work."

"Your parents must be so lucky."

"Yeah." I nodded. "But... Every parent is lucky for their child. That is what my mom would say."

"Mmh~ I guess that would do," she tells me and I retracted my hands from her. "Thank you so much, Jihyun."

I smiled. "Anytime, Heeji."

"Let's sleep now?"

I nodded and turned the lights off.

Then I laid down the bed beside Heeji.

"This is how it feels like to sleep beside a sibling, huh?" I heard her say.

I turned to face her and she is already facing me. Her face was illuminated by the table lamp.

"Sibling?" I raised a brow.

"I treat you like my younger sister... Sometimes my older sister too, depends on the situation. For example like earlier when you gave me a massage," she explained, giggling softly.

"I never had a sibling... I wish had one..." I uttered.

"Well, you have me? I can be your sister."

"That would be a cool idea," I chuckled and she chuckled too.

"Good night, Jihyun."

"Good night. Sweet dreams, Heeji."

"Thanks. You too."

--------

"Miss Jeon? Miss Ahn?"

I tore my gaze from the book and to our teacher and stood up.

"Are you sure you two don't know where your friends are?" she asks.

"We really have no idea. We're very sorry," Heeji replies, bowing slightly.

Then the door flew open revealing Joshua.

"I am sorry for being late, Miss," Joshua apologizes, almost out of breath. He seemed like he was running.