Chapter 30 - Back

Comincia dall'inizio

"Whatever it would be, let's eat quickly so we would find out faster," Lay tells them

D.O. sighed which turned all heads to him. "Sorry... I just sort of have a bad feeling about what he would say."

"You're so negative," Chen tells him.

D.O. gives him a small frown. "I am not. It is just a feeling."

"A negative feeling," Chen corrects.

After that, we just finished our breakfast and the boys headed off.

I quickly did the dishes then brushed my teeth. After that I took a quick bath and got ready for school.

When I was all set, I left immediately like what I promised Baekhyun. It was ss bit early still so I decided to head to the library.

"Good morning, Mr. Soo," I greeted the new librarian.

He smiled, looking up to me and greeted back, "Good morning, Jihyun. You're here early."

I nodded and placed down the books I have in my hand on his table. "I came by to bring back the books I have borrowed."

"And let me guess... Get new ones, right?"

I chuckled. "Seems like it, Mr. Soo."

The latter chuckles as well, opening the first book. "Well, go ahead then, I will handle these."

I bowed. "Thank you, Mr. Soo."

I turned from him and headed to the shelves to find something good to read and found three medium-sized books - one about history, the other two about science. I brought them to Mr. Soo for him to check before I exited the library and headed to my locker where I would put these books in.

Once I arrived, I unlocked my locker and neatly inserted the books along with my other stuffs in it.

"Jihyun!"

As I shut the locker door, my head turned to Baekhyun who is running towards me.

"Jihyun!"

I was then immediately brought to his arms as he arrived. I can feel how fast and strong his heart was beating at the moment. "Jihyun, are you alright? Nothing happened with you, right??"

My brows furrowed by the way he was acting. He looked so worried and troubled. "I am fine, Baekhyun..." I told him. "What's wrong??"

"They're back."

That got me confused, even more. "They're back?? Who's back??"

"Don't confuse her too much, Baekhyun... She doesn't even know them," a voice spoke from behind Baekhyun. Chanyeol soon went beside him, looking at me in the eye saying, "Don't worry much about it. It's nothing."

"What do you mean it's nothing?? Chanyeol this thing is serious," Suho butts in.

Soon, every one if my friends are with us - the boys and Heeji. The latter went right beside me and wrapped an arm around my waist. I noticed how each of them looked troubled, worried and serious like how Baekhyun did earlier.

"They're back and we're not ready. That is a serious thing," Kris adds.

Why can't they tell me who's back??

"How can you be sure it is them, hyung?" Tao asks.

"Ugh! Guys," Heeji groaned. "Jihyun is right here and we're still talking about this?"

That offended me slightly. It was like I am not supposed to hear anything about it or have anything to do about it.

"We're confusing her, can't you see that? Let's talk about it some time else when she already knows."