Chapter 18 - Almost

Start from the beginning

"Easy!!" I hissed, turning to him. "I will just have to ask you which is the secret cabinet?"

"The one in the middle but there is two in the middle... If you open the wrong cabinet which is beside it you will encounter... Her..."

"Which cabinet is the right one?"

"I-I forgot..."

Hmm...

So the ghost is hiding in one of the cabinets?

I slowly entered the room. The atmosphere got colder and in here and there were many of the pictures of the same nun. She looked really terrifying indeed. Gold eyes, surrounded by a dark shsdow... Sharp and bloody teeth... Grayish skim and black lips...

I turned my head to the cabinets at the middle.

I looked closely at the one at the right... Then turned to the left.

I slightly smirked when I saw a small hole on the left.

I quickly opened the cabinet on the right but it was empty. Knowing that it is a secret, I pushed the back part further and it opened.

"Bingo..." I whispered in delight as I took the red dress into my hand. I got out of the cabinet and shut it close.

But then I noticed something on my peripheral vision.

My eyes slowly widened as I turned to my left. And there she was. I suddenly felt colder.

When she shrieked, I did.

"BAEKHYUUUUUUUUUN!!"

I immediately ran out of the room and shut my eyes tight when I felt the nun's cold finger against my arms.

"AAAAAAAAAHHH!!"

The door flew open and I fell onto Baekhyun. He stumbled and fell onto his bottom with me in his hands.

We both kept our eyes ahead where the nun was still at, slowly turning and giving us a bloody smirk.

"RUN!!"

--------

"Whew..." I sighed, wiping off the sweat as we finally got out of the horror house. "Thanks a lot for sticking beside me Baekhyun."

"Yeah..." the latter breathed out. He was like ten times sweatier than I am. "That was tiring..."

"Indeed..." I nodded while sighing. "Now where is Sehun? He says that he wants to stick beside me the whole day but then he suddenly leaves..."

"You disappointed?"

"A bit... But I would be fine," I answered. "As long as that guy already left that house, I would be. We suddenly split up so I do not really know if he is still in there."

"Hmm... You want to head somewhere else?"

"You want to bring me somewhere?" I asked back and I saw how his cheeks reddened a bit which made me smirk slightly.

It is cute seeing boys blushing. I just wonder why though.

"So?" I asked.

"I guess I have an idea..."

--------

Third Person's POV