Then afterwards, I went downstairs to see my family eating breakfast.

Raditz: Where are you going?

Kakarot: Vegeta called me and asked if I wanted to go the mall.

Gine: Is it a date?

Kakarot: Ummm... I guess it could be. He was excited when I agreed.

Gine: Aaawwww!!! My baby is going on a date!!!

Kakarot: Mom.

Raditz: How did you manage to get a date?

Kakarot: Because I'm not like you, who has different girlfriend for every day of the week.

Bardock: Alright you two. You now son, mating season starts in a few months.

Kakarot: I know dad.

Kakarot looks at the clock and it reads 8:50.

Kakarot: It's almost 9 oclock. I gotta go.

Kakarot grabs an apple before running outside and taking flight through the air.

-Timeskip To The Mall-

No Ones P.O.V

Kakarot: Made it.

Vegeta: Hey Kakarot.

Kakarot turns around to see Vegeta landing. He then looks Vegeta up and down to admire his outfit. In his head " Holy Cow he looks great in that outfit."

Vegeta: I hope that this is okay.

Kakarot: It's fine. It looks great on you.

Vegeta: You think so?

Kakarot: I know so. Come on let's go shopping.

Kakarot reaches and grabs Vegeta's hand and leads him into the store. Vegeta becomes a little flustered as a light blush spreads across his cheeks.

Kakarot: So, which store first?

Vegeta: I don't know. Where do you want to go?

Kakarot: Lets go to... Rue 21.

Vegeta: Okay.

Kakarot leads the way to Rue 21.

Vegeta's mind, " I can't believe he's holding my hand. I also like the way he takes charge. I like men who can take charge."

-Timeskip To Afterwards-(Outside the Mall)

Kakarot: I had fun shopping with ya. Do you need any help carrying those bags?

Vegeta: Me to but no I got it. Thanks...Is it okay if I call you when I get home?

Kakarot: Yea, sure.

Vegeta: Well, I'll call you.

Vegeta walks up to Kakarot and gives him a kiss on his check. They both have blushes across there faces as Vegeta pulls away.

Vegeta: See ya.
He says in a sexy voice, then flys off leaving a stunned Goku. Goku then flys off to wait for Vegeta's call.

Once Vegeta and Kakarot get home. They place the bags of clothes in their closets and change into some night clothes.

———
Vegeta: Thanks again for coming with me.

Kakarot: I had fun. We should do it again sometime.