85.1 Sparks & Pains

Começar do início

Suddenly the whole bundle of emotions that I had been trying to control busted, my confusion, that dilemma, the overwhelming burden, the vague mist and it turned into anger.

And I straightened before heading out.

Taking off from the reality I choose to walk ahead in fantasy.

The misty fog of night welcomed me like one of their own, perhaps nature too knows I'll be a vague memory in free days, when I'll say goodbye. A vague mist of memory which will fade away sooner than the fall of midnight.

As the light-less night soaks me into darkness, I look back, the warm place I have become habitual to call home, the light surrounding the place making the darkness step back away, far away.

A bubble of emotions bust into my chest, and I turn away, then walking ahead to the way of road, the quiet concrete road gives away nothing but looming chills of creep.

Then I walk ahead, finding the outskirts of woods greeting me in silent smile, standing between the invisible boundaries of posh civilized land and untamed majestic wild kingdom, I took a moment to debate where I belong.

Where I'm being taught to learn life, or where my heart belongs?

A sob knock into my throat, the piled up emotions that I didn't knew existed, were threatening to spill. I can't let it because this will just weaken me, my resolves to return back to my home, my place where I belong.

However the place seems like my own, however the people here welcome me with warm arms, however the mist and wind look like they know and adore me, the sinking reality is I am not from here, I don't belong here.

"Again lost in ruins?"

All the musing breaks, all thoughts vanished, my heartbeats thunders in chest as I gasp and sprint to face the invader of my moment, the quiet daunting whispers of fear peeks from somewhere.

"Ace—!" my own voice sounds foreign; the air doesn't seem nice, the atmosphere doesn't have peace, and my heart races.

The wind around thicken in command as his confident strides moves closer to me, the night may be moonless but offers sufficient light to cast over his handsome features, his smirk brighter in soft light.

He smirks softly, and his features become more attractive, crossing his arms in front, he enjoys mirth at my state.

Slowly it settles down, and I find the thundering of my chest subsides. I could bring myself to smile at the man.

"Hi! You here?"

"The question arises, you here?" I find myself biting into my inner lip; my inner smartness has been sleeping in coma since a long back.

"Ah Um! Yes, I—" I struggle through words, glancing around didn't help.

"You aren't afraid?" my wandering gaze stills then focuses on the pile of dry leaves beside the road, the imperfection makes a beautiful master of scenery.

"I wasn't going to go deeper in woods, it's near home." I gesture toward the illuminating home to my right, across the road.

"Of me." He clarifies quietly.

It made me turn back to his quiet yet dark expressions. Frown lines crinkle on my forehead before they fade in light of stricken knowledge.

He is talking about that night, night of revelation!

And immediately I find my head move, shaking in denial that sure brought surprised confusion to him.

"No. Why would I be?" I squeal out but instantly chided myself mentally, he must be guilty and my words must have stroked that shame.