Part 49-Bens Secret

Start from the beginning

"sure. Can you do me a favour and go get Ben please?"

"umm ok?" so three teleports away. I bring a bottle of water over to Herobrine. Then a pour it onto his face.

"IFBEXBF Y/N PLEASE STOP DOING THAT!"

"Sorry. I am sure it won't happen again." i smile at him. Then Three teleports back in with a worried look on his face.

"Guys Bens gone. The only thing in his room was this. Three hands me a note.

"what does it say?" asks Hero

"it says 'Guys I an leaving. I am sorry but you would kick me out anyway if you knew. Also Herobrine. Please dont tell anyone, they will just hate me even more. I hope to see you again one day. Benjamin.'"

"Well we have to go find him!" says Three

"No we don't." says Herobrine

"umm and Why?"

"Because he has a good reason to leave."

"what?"

"did you listen to that letter what so ever?!?!"

"Yea it says for Herobrine not to tell anyone!"

"Yes and so I won't!"

"Please Hero we need to know?" i say

"no i won't because you really would hate him if you knew."

"Do you hate him now that you know?"

"I don't hate him but I don't fully trust him."

"what could it be for someone to not trust Ben?"

"Something that is so terrible that even Ben hates himself for it."

"Well what else do you want to do? Just sit around waiting for something else to happen?" asks Three

"Well we do need to have a meeting about the fact that I have again changed species, 4 attacked me Notch Ender Null and Ben, and the fact that there is another species of Dragon." I say

"Why do I always seem to miss out in all the important information?"

"Well everything exciting seems to happen to me so maybe you should stick around with me more often."

"Well anyway what's this about you changing species again?" Asked Herobrine as he stood up.

"Yea when I was kidnapped by 4..."

"WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?"

"This Morning."

"How did I not know about this?!?!!"

"because you are a heavy sleeper and a late waker."

"Good point."

"Anyway to show you what I look like now we would need to go to a room with a higher roof"

"Too the throne room!"

"We all teleport to the hallway leading to the throne room. To find Notch, Alex and Steve trying to calm a mob riot.

"YOUR NOT ARE KING! GO BACK TO YOUR PETTY OVERWORLD AND WAIT FOR YOUR EVENTUAL DESTRUCTION!" Yells the mobs

"PLEASE JUST BE QUITE FOR A SECOND WHILE WE WAIT FOR HEROBRINE TOO GET HERE!"

"WE KNOW THAT OUR KING HAS MADE AN ALLIANCE WITH BOTH OF YOU, BUT HE ISN'T HERE AND THE ZOMBIES ARE HUNGRY!" Then the mobs started advancing towards them. So Herobrine steps forwards and teleports to his throne in a flash of lightning and thunder.

"RESIDENTS OF THE UNDERWORLD. I YOUR KING HAS COME!" A thunderous applause came from the mobs.

"THE KING HAS COME!"  Then I walked out and all the Ender species kneeled. Then I had a great idea. I called out to everyone telepathically.  First Vallron teleported in his Titan form. He turned and seeing the Endermen did an Ender Scream. Then Ender in her big Dragon form teleported in and got up on her back legs and breathed her classic purple fire, at this point the endermen have fainted. Then Three teleported in and the Nether species cheered. Null appeared and him and Three shot pure beams of Red and Black respectfully and the beams collided and made what looked like a marble, then walking up to the front of the mobs Three handed the marble to a baby zombie who gasped. Then Hydro teleported in and started making patterns in the air with water and ice until it all evaporated and created a rainbow.  Then Tri flies in out of no where and shoots what looks like a wither head into the air then it exploded into specks of black dust that simmered in the air for a second before disappearing. Then Herobrine stood up from his throne and said.

"WELCOME TO THE KINGDOM OF THE STARS!"

A/N Ok so can anyone guess what Bens big secret is? I would actually be really interested in what your guys theory's are. Please. Anyway see you later Dragon Champions!