Part 12-The Egg

This is the egg.

A/N when the holidays end I will probably update less frequently just so you know. Anyway on the story.

I stare at the egg. "What is it?" I ask ender

"I don't know what species it is although I just know its a boy.

"Ok, but what species have gray eggs?"

"Silverfish, skeletons, polar bears, dolphins, The Wither... "

"Wait stop, is it just me or do you think that Bosses would be drawn to each other?"

"What do you mean 'bosses would be drawn to each other'?"

"I mean that egg is most probably a Wither."(yes I do know the wither does not have a egg but in this book he does!)

"Well whether that is the case or not I will still take care of him"

"Well egg or not, we are all needed in the meeting room."

"Then I shall bring him to the meeting room."

"I don't know if that's aloud..." was all I could say before Ender walked out of the room holding the egg gently in her mouth. "Umm ok?" I follow her to the metting room where everyone was staring at her as she walked calmly over to one of the seats and sat curled around the egg.

"Umm Ender what's that?" Asks Null

"It's an egg."

"I can see that but where did you get it?"

"One of my endermen brought it to me."

"Can you call that enderman to us I want to ask it some questions."

"Sure" she says, and then enderman teleported in front of Null.

"AHHH" and then Null fell of his chair. "I'm fine, everything's fine I'm fine. So ....."

"My name is Corak".

"OK so Corak where did you find this egg." Asked Null Gesturing to the egg that Ender was curled around.

"Well that egg I found in the Nether which I believe is where we are now are we not?"

"Yes, you are in my kingdom at the moment." Said Herobrine

"I am sorry for the intrusion your majesty, I will leave as soon as I have answered all of your questions. Yes I found the egg inside one of the many cave systems inside the Nether, in fact if we are in Herobrines castle the cave systems are quite near here. I can show you them if you like."

"Yes I would like that very much." Said Null

"I think me Herobrine, Null and Three should go." You say.

"I agree which means Ender, The egg, Steve, Alex and me are staying." Said Notch

"Then let's go" says the enderman before teleporting away.

"Ummm he realize that only endermen can follow other endermen through a teleport right?" Said Null

"Just wait he'll be back any moment now." And as Ender said it the enderman teleported back into the room.

"I am very sorry it only occurred to me that you can't follow me through a teleport so we shall walk instead. So the group left the castle all following the enderman. All the while I was enjoying the view because this was the first time I had gone beyond the boundaries of the castle. There where ghasts, pigman, wither skeletons and even a few blazes. Which moved into attack but stopped when they saw Herobrine. As we followed the enderman he suddenly stopped and looked up. The entrance to the cave is up there. I look to where he is pointing and see that almost at the roof there is a small hole just big enough for a enderman to fit through.

"Well here we go I guess" Herobrine, Three and Null all say together and I see for the first time all three Royal Wings (That was the next best thing after 'power wings'). Herobrines where his usual glowing white with crackling lightning. Nulls wings looked just like him with pure black feathers and smoke coming off of them. Threes also looked really cool, his where made of fire with the occasional bit of lava seeping from them. As they flew up I felt myself get gently picked up by Herobrine bridal style and flown up to the entrance to the cave. The cave looked like any other Nether cave except that there was no mobs in there. As the enderman led us through the cave I start to see more soul sand then usual. Then we come across what seems to be a nest of some description but it was made out of a mixture between netherack and soul sand.

"This is where I found the egg." The enderman says.

"COULDN'T YOU SEE THAT THIS NEST MOST CERTAINLY BELONGS TO SOMEONE AND THAT SOMEONE IS PROBABLY MISSING THERE EGG!" Screamed Herobrine

"Well you see Lord Herobrine, endermen have a different life cycle and I did not know at the time what a nest was.

"Ok well that's sort of an excuse but anyway I think we should get back now."

"Yea, I wonder how Ender is?" Three said while nudging Null on the shoulder.

"Three shut up, me and Endy don't have a love interest!" Said Null

"Well you just confirmed it by giving her a nickname, Endy I like it." Then Null punched him in the face.

A/N MORE CLIFFHANGERS! AND SUDDEN STORY CHANGES AND MORE CRAZY STUFF! Anyway haven't got anything else to say so see you later Dragon Champions!

Also please Vote and comment!