Part 27-Shady Back-ally

A/N OK so I have nothing to say so on with the story.

"OK so Herobrine is it true that you have a pool? " I ask herobrine

"umm well yes I do have a pool but I don't really use it. You know water and electricity don't really mix well" says Herobrine

"OK... So why do you have a pool? "

"well I got it at Nulls request because he wanted to see how his body reacted to water."

"how did that go?"

"well I think Null probably should have tested weather he new how to swim or not first. "

"wait Null can't swim? "

"well no apparently not"

"OK so quick question where is the pool?"

"oh I can show you".

"OK! ". So we walk out of his room and down a few floors and through a few twists anf turns. When finally we reached a door that Herobrine opened. The first thing I noticed was the dolphin leaping in and out of the water. Then I noticed how big the pool was! "Herobrine... How big is this pool!?!! "

"about 1km long and 500m wide also in the deep end it's 100m deep!"

"OK that has to be some sort of record."

"yes I suppose so... "

"wait Herobrine... "

"yes? "

"how rich are you? "

"well by your standards I'm am probably the richest person you have ever met. "

"COOL! "

"yeah I suppose that's cool"

"SUPER COOL"

"well I suppose but anyway what did you want to come to the pool for? "

"MEGA SUPER COOL"

"really? "

"EXTREME MEGA SUPER COOL"

"OK I give up"

"yay I win! "

"so quick question. WHY IS THERE A DOLPHIN IN MY POOL?!?!". Then the dolphin swims over to us and starts to change into Hydro but this time she looks like 16.

"OK FOR REAL HOW MANY PEOPLE DO I KNOW THAT CAN CHANGE THEIR AGE! FIRST HEROBRINE THEN ENDER AND NOW HYDRO! " I say

"well actually I can't change my age that was just a illusion " says Hydro

"so how old are you? "

"16"

"then why did you make yourself look like a little girl? "

"because, which are people more willing to help a little innocent girl or a teenage girl who looks like she can already care for herself. "

"OK now I understand "

"OK so I heard that something happens to you"

"oh yeah I am no longer human"

"can you show me? "

"umm yes I suppose so but I will warn you that you won't be able to understand me"

"ok". So I begin to transform. First my skin turns a blackish purple than my fingers and toes start becoming longer than I got taller and finally my face changes.

"OK THAT'S IN THE TOP TEN MOST TERRIFYING THINGS I HAVE SEEN! "

"wait what does it look like. I haven't seen it. "