Chapter ten: Welcome home

Start from the beginning

''Yes, you did but ... I like the story.'' She gave a nod as she smiled, ordering two hot cocoa. Pushing one towards Peter - in Henry's body - he smiled at her as she herself took a sip of it.  Watching as Emma approached them, she turned to Henry.

''Time for something you didn't have in Neverland.'' As he frowned, Lillian chuckled. 

''A bedtime.'' The savior gave her a nod as she offered her hand to him. Taking it, he pulled himself up as he watched Regina.

''I just want to say goodnight to Regina.'' Walking towards her, he smiled as he gave her a hug. ''Can I sleep at your place tonight?'' 

''O-Of course!''

'' ... yeah ... just let me know when to pick you up. Or let Lillian pick you up.'' 

''No way, I've been on babysitting duty for a few days with Peter out there. It's all you for these upcoming days.'' She laughed as she ruffled Henry's hair, smiling as she kissed the top of his head. ''Goodnight.''

''Goodnight ... Lily.'' 

Walking into Granny's, Lillian placed a small bottle on Snow and Charmings table. Smiling as she nodded towards his ribs. ''The antidote.'' 

Smiling as she joined Neal, she moved her hand on top of his. ''Don't worry about her too much. If you two are meant to be together, it'll work out just fine. You just have ti have fa-'' Tuning her head as she heard a loud scream. She waved her hand, disappearing in a cloud of purple smoke. 

Staring at the shadow ripping Blue's shadow away, she ran towards it, extending her arms violently, ordering it to stop. 

''I SAID STOP!'' As the shadow turned towards her, he focused his attention on her, moving his hand to her cheek. Smiling at her as he kissed her. Snapping her eyes back ope, she watched as the whole Charming family stared at her. 

''What!?'' She snapped at them, turning to Neal and David as she shook her head, walking away from the family. ''Go and do it on your own!'' 

having to rip down the other protection spells, Lillian joined them on the town line. Watching as Emma stepped over the timeline.

''He is my father.''

''My hunch, if I fail, you are more than welcome to pick up the pieces.'' Waving his hand over the box, Mr. Gold placed it over the town line, seeing Lilith play with her gloves.

As Peter appeared, Mr. Gold pulled Belle behind him as Lillian stepped forward. Watching Peter turn towards her before staring at Emma. ''Mom? Please don't shoot, it's me ... Henry.'' 

''How?'' Peter or Henry, Lillian didn't know anymore, turned towards her.

''Sis ... Pan he switched our bodies before I got trapped in the box. Please Lillian.'' 

''Shoot him!'' Mr. Gold yelled out as Henry stepped closer to Emma. Lillian was now sure of it, stepping over the town line, she offered her hands. Instead of taking them, he lunched into her arms. 

Nodding towards the others, she embraced him. '''Peter would never do that. He would either kiss me or just hold my hands. It's Henry, I'm sure of it.'' 

''Well I'm not ... not yet. Remember the first time we connected? Not met, but connected, when was that?'' Henry smiled as he held Lillian's hand, turning back to his biological mother.

''At my castle, when you told me you gave me away to give me my best shot.'' Emma gave a nod as she too hugged him.

''It's Henry.'' 

''But ... if you're here ... where's Peter?'' 

Walking towards Regina's vault, Lillian was furious. Yes, she loved Peter, a lot. But he was really testing her. If he wanted to see how far he could go, this was it. One more step and he would cross the line. He was hurting her and her family so much, but her love for Peter was still too strong. 

''He was here, I can sense his magic.''

''When we find Pan? Remember he is still in my body ... so if you have to throw a fireball or something.'' Tuning to Mr. Gold, Henry smirked. ''At least avoid the face.''

''I'll do my best.'' As Henry turned back to Lillian, who pulled him aside. He laughed as she sent the others up ahead. 

''You're not going to kiss me are ya?''

''What? No, no, no. You're still Henry. I - I just wanted to apologize, I should have seen the signs.''

''It's okay sis, you couldn't have known. Now, you have to go and find your boyfriend. You can still pull the good out of him. I just know it.'' She gave a nod as she kissed his forehead. Waving goodbye as she turned away from the charming family. Intending to find her true love. 

SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! I promise that if I could upload I would. But from now on I'll try to uphold my schedule. I hope you enjoyed this either way, and yes, Peter and Lilith still love each other.  So there is a big chance for them coming back together. Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow, if you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and maybe even leave a theory/suggestion for my story! 

-X Violets-library