"He knows how to play," She said in an amused tone, "Itty, bitty, baby. Potter."

"Bellatrix Lestrange," Nevile mumbled, his voice shaky. Aurora noticed and placed her hand gently on his arm, trying to keep him calm.

"Neville Longbottom, is it?" Bellatrix asked, "How's mum and dad?"

"Better now that they're about to be avenged!" He lifted his wand up at the same time as Bellatrix did, slipping out of Aurora's grasp and walking forward. Harry luckily managed to stop the boy as Lucius stopped Bellatrix.

"Now, everyone, let's just calm down, shall we?" Lucius said, in a surprisingly calm manner, "All we want, is that prophecy."

"Why did Voldemort need me to come down here and get it?" Harry asked.

"You dare speak his name?" Bellatrix quietly said, before roaring, "You filthy half-blood!

"It's alright, he's just a curious lad, aren't you," Lucius said, "Prophecies can only be retrieved by those about whom they are made. Which is lucky for you, really."

Aurora noticed more and more Death Eaters quietly appearing on all sides of the group. She held her wand tightly as she pointed to one on her right hand side.

"Haven't you ever wondered...what was the reason for the connection between you and the Dark Lord?" Lucius asked, he and Bellatrix began to close in on the group, "Why he was unable to kill you...when you were just an infant? Don't you want to know the secret of your scar? All the answers are there, Potter, in your hand. All you have to do...is give it to me. Then I can show you everything."

"Liar!" Aurora yelled, angering the woman besides Lucius, but he quickly stopped her before she could lunge at the young girl.

"I've waited fourteen years," Harry said calmly, "I guess I can wait a little longer. Now! Stupefy."

"Stupefy," Aurora and everyone else chorused as they pointed their wands at all of the Death Eaters surrounding them, who managed to block off the spell quite easily. They began to run together but got stopped when Lucius appeared in their path, his palm out in the air waiting for Harry to place the prophecy into his hand. 

The group quickly backed away, shooting spells in each direction as Death Eaters flew all around them. Aurora groaned as she tripped over, landing on her knees whilst her wand scattered across the floor. She quickly crawled over to grab it and point it at the Death Eater that was trying to sneak up on her from behind, "Stupefy," the spell hit the masked Death Eater right in the chest and send him flying backwards, giving Aurora time to scramble off the floor and running in between all of the shelves before stopping as she almost collided with the rest of the group.

"Reducto!" Ginny said, pointing her wand at the flying Death Eater that was headed straight at them. Aurora squinted her eyes as the bright light shone as the Death Eater got blown up, but soon she began to panic as each row of prophecies began to fall.

"Shit," She muttered, "Run!'

The group turned around, all trying to out run the falling prophecies which were catching up to them incredibly quickly. They ran in the direction of where they came from, before sighing in relief as they noticed the door not too far from them. The ground rumbled beneath their feet as the shelves fell like dominoes. Before one by one they jumped through the door.

Aurora felt the wind in her face as she began falling, but quickly that came to a stop just before she hit the ground. She - as well as everyone else - hovered above the ground for a second before finally colliding with it. 

"Department of Mysteries," Ron mumbled as everyone began standing up, "They really got that right, haven't they."

Aurora dusted her pants off from any dirt before she looked around the room. It was pretty much empty apart from what looked like an empty archway in the middle. Harry seemed to be extremely interested in it as he began to move closer.