013

It was Julia who he had spared. I couldn't help but fling my arms around her. She backed away looking frightened and almost disgusted of me.

"It's ok, she's good now," he whispered into her ear.

She smiled at me and gave me a quick hug. "I'm glad you can see the truth," she whispered

"Yeah," I said looking towards Jacob who let me lean into his arms.

"So how have you been, what have you been up to?" I asked

"You know just hanging around," she said staring at the floor.

"I missed you." I said pulling her into another hug

"I've missed you too," she said , returning the hug with her bright smile.

As soon as our little meet up was finished I went back to cooking, when little Ali started crying I rushed upstairs and gave her a bottle, bringing her back down with me. When Julia saw me her face was filled with shock and delight.

"You had a baby!" She exclaimed rushing over "what is it's name?" She asked making funny faces at Allison.

"Allison." I said smiling up at Julia. "Do you wanna hold her?"

"Okay," she said her smile widening as I put Allison in her arms.

After I was finished cooking I got Allison and went up to Jacob's room. "Hey" I said plopping down on the bed making Ali giggle.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked with a look of concern

"It's just that Julia looked like she was jealous of our baby," I said " it was probably nothing."

"No it's not nothing , I will talk to her okay?"

I looked down, "hey if it comes down to it I will get rid of her." He said pulling me into a hug.

That night I had a dream. It was my mother, she was saying stuff about remembering and don't trust Jacob. When I woke up I smelt some freshly baked pancakes, I followed my nose and saw Jacob sitting down grabbing some pancakes.

"Hey, so where's Julia?" I asked shoveling pancake into my mouth.

"She's in the basement," he said with his grin coming back

I smiled too, she was going to get what she deserved.

"You can do the honors," he offered

"Okay, why not," I said

I was down to the basement and I could see Julia hanging upside down. "Go wild," Jacob whispered into my ear before shutting the door, leaving me alone with my best friend Julia.

I heard her gulp as she heard my footprints. I didn't want her to know it was me so I stayed quiet.

"Jacob," she said in a whimper "Please don't do this, i'm sorry, I was jealous."

She was so pathetic, she didn't even know it was me when I started to slide the knife around her arms and neck. I bet Jacob was pleased when he first heard her scream.

When I left the basement I was greeted with a nice warm and welcoming hug from Jacob.

"I'm so proud of you," he whispered in my ear. 

"Stay here while I go get Julia, okay?" he said

"one thing, can I get Allison?" I asked, I wanted to go see my baby

"Yes of course," he said kissing me on the top of the head , then walking downstairs.

I ran upstairs washed my hands that were covered in blood and then grabbed Allison. When I came back down Julia was being moved to our old bedroom. I began thinking about the memories that I had in that room. I quickly snapped out of it when Allison started crying. I was brought back into the present realizing one thing, I needed to get out, what ever it had to cost me. Allison and I were getting out with or without Julia.