Plan?

Eleonore had no idea what she should do in this situation. She kept passively following Mia, barely walking in Adrien's huge coat. She didn't know if she should try escaping or if she should trust Alex about this. If she escaped she had no idea what she'd do, but then again she had no idea why someone from the rebellion would want her so badly. To guilt trip Adrien? She decided to follow through with it, she was competent enough to protect herself, and so was he.

"What's the plan?" Alex asked her for the millionth time already, but only now did she answer.

"Unfortunately, we'll have to wing that part." And even though she did answer, it wasn't anything useful.

"This is going to end horribly." Eleonore simply stated, her mind going very blank after Mia's glorious answer.

"Ah, just follow my lead. Whatever happens, just go along with it." Mia said dismissively, like she already had this handled.

"Mia is a pro at winging it. I have my full trust in her." Alex stated happily, to which both of them smiled at. 

"I guess you have my full trust too then." Eleonore answered, seeing why Adrien liked this boy so much. 

Mia burst open in Adrien's fancy mansion dramatically, liking the fact that he almost never locked his door for some reason. She saw Ruben holding him down on the floor, the older man putting up quite a fight to break free. Unfortunately, Ruben was way too strong to fight off.

"Amyot?" Ruben questioned in confusion, still holding the older man down. 

"I tricked them to get here." Mia grinned, pointing at Eleonore and Alex. 

"Mia! How could you!" Alex yelled out, his voice sounding a lot more high pitched than usual. 

"I thought you said we can trust her!" Eleonore yelled out, suddenly panicking, looking around the room for anything so she could escape. 

Ruben lit up as soon as he saw Eleonore. He got distracted letting go of Adrien. He fell on the ground to the side, hitting his head harshly. 

"Elle!" He yelled out, walking over to her, thinking his job was done. 

Eleonore looked at him in confusion, not recognizing him, but looking like she was familiar with the man. She felt like she knew it. Like she knew him well. It made her head hurt and her vision blurry. It's like she was just almost remembering him, but she couldn't. He noticed that and his expression immediately softened.

"You don't remember me, do you?" He questioned, his facial expression saddened. 

"I'm sorry, I..." He cut her off, getting angry again.

"You fucking idiot, I knew you didn't tell her, what the fuck are you trying to pull here!?" Ruben turned around, walking towards Adrien angrily. 

Adrien was still confused from hitting his head, blood was going out from the wound. He was trying to get his composture back, but then Ruben grabbed him again, still yelling at him. Adrien kept looking at him with his usual serious blank face, but there were so much emotions in his eyes that he couldn't hide. Anger, sadness... Yet somehow guilt.

"You betrayed her, and now you can't even tell her the truth?! Of course you can't! I'll-" His voice was cut out by his painful scream.

He turned around to see Mia holding a bloodied knife. His back hurt. He hadn't felt pain in a long time and looking at Mia with such a cold face made him confused. She buried the knife in his chest this time, again and again until he collapsed.