EXPOSED

Alex looked around through Hell, unsure who he was exactly looking for. Oliviera... He couldn't remember how she looked like. Dark brown skin, small brown eyes, medim black curly hair, small stature and liked to wear brightly colored clothes. But he couldn't picture her and it didn't quite matter when their hair, skin and eye color changed anyway. He hoped he'd look at her and just feel their connection, but he couldn't help but feel like he was losing hope as time went by.

But he wasn't looking for her now, even if her existance and presence always did creep up in his mind. Should he let go of his past? It seemed like it was just getting him down and messing up everything that was happening now. He should be looking for Unako, but his mind kept wavering everywhere. He needed to focus and put aside his past for a short while.

Her apartment, he knew where it was. How did he end up on the other side of town though? He sighed. Focus, Alex, focus. Unako was important and so was how she'll end up. If she ends up destroyed on Earth, it'll be his fault. And to top it all off, he needed to meet Adrien in front of The Judging place in fifteen minutes.

When he did come to her apartment, only her roomates were there, Unako was nowhere to be seen. How was he supposed to find her? He ran around town, trying to find the small Japanese girl. But she was hard to find. He just went toward their meeting place at the ned, hoping he'd find her along the way, seeing that his time was running out and he couldn't be late.

As he went into a specific alley, the one where he saw Mia, he got a bad feeling. It was justified. He heard a loud noise. Almost like an explosion. He never heard an explosion before. The ground shook and a lot of dust combined with a harsh wind went into his face. He went to the area from where the noise came. It sure did look like an explosion. Jambled up corpses laid on the floor without some of their limbs. Alex got horrified.

What was this? He didn't understand. He got the urge to cry, but he kept calming himself down. Nothing was going to happen to them, they'd heal. But seeing them lay lifelessly on the floor with all the blood poola made him feel woozy. Most of them were twitching, but what horrified him more were the ones that laid still. It was violent and it smelled horrible. Like old blood mixed with something plastic.

Alex only now noticed that the people on the floor were all Caretakers or Judgers. Of course when their meeting place was on this street. Where all the Judgings happened.

But what really bothered him were that all The Judgers were all still. No wounds were regenerating, while he could clearly see that everyone else was slowly getting better. No twitching. Just lifeless bodies with their monotone faces, like they didn't care much.

As the smoke cleared up, he noticed a very disturbing sheet on the floor. It read 'EXPOSED' with huge red letters.

As people went around the occurance, the louder they commented. The louder the noise and everything became very panicky.

"Why aren't the creeps healing!?" A younger looking man asked loudly, looking disturbed.

"Are they human!?" Someone else yelled.

"Are they dead!?"

"This is sick!"

"No wonder everyone disappears after they become Judgers!"

"Is this some lie?!"

He could hear people yelling loudly. Panic was araising. The officals came forth, moving people away. But they couldn't. Some of them wanted to go forward, acting very aggressively. Alex looked terrified. This was causing up a commotion.

Even he was deathly worried. He wanted to see where Adrien and his father were. He had no idea if they were hurt or if they were caught up in this. He got scared for Mia and unako and if they had something to so with this. So many things to be scared of, it was driving him insane.

"I haven't seen my girlfriend in five months, let me through!" A man yelled loudly, pushing through the official police force.

Alex felt like something was terribly, terribly wrong with this place and it only hit him now. Judgers were always suspicious and off, but no one really thought about it much. All of them looked the same. He couldn't conclude what was wrong or what was going on, but he felt terrible sickness in his stomach. He remembered what Adrien said.

'This society is very corrupt in many different ways that I'm not allowed to speak about. It's cruel, but it has to be.'

Alex slowly started to feel like he was blind these twenty five years he's lived here. Like he was too innocent to understand the full picture. He still couldn't understand much, but he felt like he was caught in something much bigger than he could comprehend.

He didn't see Adrien anywhere, or his dad. He wanted to push through with the others, but he had no idea if that was the right choice. It made him feel like there was nothing good in this society to begin with.

He stood motionless, confused at what he should do, until he saw Unako, looking in bewilderment. She was looking at the doctor like people taking the Caretakers and Judgers to their hospital.

"Don't be alarmed! They just heal slower, don't be alarmed!" One of the officials yelled, but it didn't calm down the commotion in the slightest.

The people still tried getting through, although nobody was letting them. People were pushing through, bumping into Alex, who was finally in the moment. Now, he didn't care. He just pushed everyone away, running towards Unako as fast as he could.