64

I shot up from the bed quicker than ever, not letting my stare on him falter for a second.

"You really thought that some flimsy tape could keep me down, Jones?" He asked, inching closer to me as he spoke.

"I guess so" I said, not even realising they'd used some crappy duct tape to tie him up.

"You're even more idiotic than I thought" He grinned, his gruff voice echoing through me and making me shiver as he was inches away from me.

He towered over my quivering frame, and the hairs in my neck prickled up when he ran a finger along the heart shaped scar on my cheek.

"They'll so regret leaving you here with me now" He chuckled hoarsely.

My eyes shot from him to the bunker door. I could make it, I just need a distraction. For a few moments I was frozen, as he snaked an arm around my waist.

I brought my knee up to his crotch and he instantly doubled over in agony, clutching his stomach.

This gave me the opportunity to run towards the ladder and escape whilst I could. Sure, he would probably escape too, but at least we know who the gargoyle king is now so when we find him he's definitely going to jail.

I scrambled towards the exit, cursing at myself for wearing boot heels, before jumping onto the ladder and climbing up.

When I reached the top, I realised that the trapdoor was fully locked.

Well shit.

I pressed my hands up, punching it with my bare knuckles to try and get anybodies attention. But how would I possibly? We're in the middle of nowhere.

When I heard the dreaded footsteps nearing me, I knew that I was screwed.

A pair of extremely strong arms wrapped around my waist tightly and dragged me from the ladder, my fingers bleeding from punching the metal door.

"Let go" I screamed, kicking my legs around to attempt to break free.

He threw me to the ground, and I pushed myself back as far as I could.

"I wonder what your dad will do when he finds out what I've done to you" He laughed, kneeling down to my level and pushing some of my hair from my face.

I watched his every move as his hand touched my shaking body, making terrifying memories come back with every single fingertip.

I closed my eyes in pain. It was worse that he was going slow. After the shit I've been through I kinda wish that he'd just get whatever he is going to do over with and make it be over faster.

He leant over me, making my back hit the freezing cold ground as his huge body straddled me. My eyes were still closed, and now I couldn't help the innumerable tears that poured freely from my eyes. I had nothing left to fight now.

He leant down and began to kiss my neck roughly, leaving tender bruises on my skin. The tears never stopped, as his disgusting hands began to unbutton my shirt, leaving me in my bra.

I opened my eyes to reveal the blurry outline of TallBoy's long hair falling around his face over me. His hands roamed my body and as he began to unbutton my jeans I heard a few voices coming from outside, and instantly my stomach did flips.

"Jug!! Sweet Pea!! Hel-" He cut me off by shooting his hands to my neck, holding them tight around my throat until I couldn't breathe. That's when all I heard was ringing.

TallBoy's lifeless body fell to the side, and instantly I shot up and pushed myself into the corner. My blurry vision did not go, and now to make it worse I couldn't hear anything. I wrapped my arms around my knees and that's when I noticed the blood that painted my body.

Suddenly, I felt a hand touch my arm and I let out a scared scream, however when I opened my eyes to see Sweet Pea and Jughead I couldn't help but jump into Peas arms immediately.

"I'm so sorry" He breathed, holding my tiny frame closer towards his muscular one.

"He- the tape wasn't strong enough and- I'm sorry" I cried, not breaking my stare from the dead man on the floor over Peas shoulder.

"No, you don't get to be sorry. I shouldn't have left you here with such a dangerous guy" Sweet Pea sighed, still keeping his arms around me.

Jughead took off his flannel top, wrapping it around me whilst Sweet Pea buttoned it up.

Yet all this time, my stares were still on TallBoy who was beginning to bleed out all over the ground.

"I can't go home" I suddenly said.

"What?" Jughead asked.

"I have his blood all over me... I can't go home" I mumbled.

I wasn't making any sense, it was all just illiterate babble that only I knew the meaning of.

I can't see my dad like this is what I mean. He can't know about TallBoy, and he definitely can't know about this because then he'll want to kill TallBoy but he can't because he's already dead. Oh my god I hate Riverdale so much.

"You can come to mine" Sweet Pea reassured, holding me close as we all stared down at the bleeding body on the floor.

I nodded as he began to guide me out of the bunker. I was still shaking profusely, which I only realised when I tried to steady myself on the ladder, which took me ages to climb up.

When we got to the top and the fresh air hit me, I just fell to the ground in a heap and more and more tears flooded from my eyes.

This isn't supposed to happen. I was supposed to be away from all of this shit, why is everyone in this fucking town out to get me and my family.

I looked down at my bleeding knuckles, not knowing if it was mine or TallBoy's blood, and that's when I realised how fucked up I really was.

"Come on, sis" Jughead soothed, kneeling down and hugging me tightly.