43

"well happy birthday ally, it hasn't been a perfect start but it's been... memorable" fangs said, raising his glass.

we all followed and downed the vodka shot swiftly, it cooled down my throat and made my head even fuzzier.

"cheers to that" toni winced taking back the vodka taste.

we were currently sat in the wyrm, and despite us not owning it anymore, we broke in and we're reliving old memories.

"who was the first to be a serpent then?"

"toni i think" sweet pea said, as toni was pouring us all more drinks at the bar.

"aw topaz is the og serpent" i giggled.

i laid down on sweet peas legs and he stroked my hair lovingly.

"i love this so much" i said.

"aw you getting soppy jones?" fangs teased.

"i've always been soppy, you know that" i laughed.

"that is so true, i remember when your hamster died and you had a whole funeral with me, because your mom and martin wouldn't go" he laughed.

"i made you wear a suit" i facepalmed.

"and take off my hat!" he growled jokingly.

"it was an emotional time, nugget was so young" i fake cried, rolling into sweet pea.

"i'm sorry for opening your painful, painful wounds" he laughed.

"wait... you called your hamster nugget?" sweet pea asked.

"of course, chicken nuggets are my favourite food" i said as though it was obvious.

"i never knew that" sweets said.

"well now you do, so hurry up make me nuggets it's my birthday!" i laughed.

"shut up" he chuckled, nudging my head slightly.

"right it's currently 4:30 and i need to make sure that the bulldogs aren't trashing my home, i'm gonna head off" toni said.

"yeah sounds sensible, i'll bring some muscle just in case" fangs added, standing up.

"bye guys!" i said, "thanks so much for the party"

"it's fine dipper" fangs winked as they departed.

"shit" jughead suddenly said.

"what?" i giggled.

"i left betty at that party alone, i'm dead i have five missed calls" he said jumping up and running out the room.

"and then there were two" sweets joked.

"the best two in my opinion" i added.

"of course" he laughed.

i sat up and kissed him sweetly, and he pulled me onto his lap deepening the kiss.

i pulled away and stared at him for a second.

"come with me" i grinned.

"this is the part when you kill me in the basement and eat my body"

"not yet but maybe if you annoy me"

i pulled him to where the stage was and shoved him down on a chair. i took the same blindfold out of my pocket and wrapped it over his eyes.

"i will be right back"

i began to run over to the stage, plugging my phone into the speakers and scrolling through my songs. i found the one i was looking for and ran to the side of the stage.

reaching my hand back, i found the zip and pulled it down, slipping off my dress and revealing some black lacy lingerie. i took a deep breath and called out to the bar.

"you can take off the blindfold!" i shouted.

"where are you?"

"just shut up and enjoy" i giggled.

'gangsta' started playing and i walked onto the stage, my heels clicked against the floor with every step. i made my way to the pole and started dancing on it, doing my own thing.

as the song progressed I walked over to him, sat on the chair, and straddled over him.

I flipped my hair over and kissed his neck, grinding against him. He grunted and pulled my head up to kiss my jaw. I stood up slowly, grabbing his hand and leading him over to the pool table. He shoved everything off it and picked me up, setting me down onto it.

————————————————————

"That was amazing" he chuckled, us both lying on the pool table.

"On my dads pool table though..." I cringed.

"Well we don't own it anymore, Hiram does" he scoffed.

"I'm sure he'll love this 'used' pool table" I giggled, resting my head on his chest.

"Used pool table for sale, creaks slightly, has some stains" I gasped and slapped his chest, jokingly.

I hopped up, throwing on his shirt and leather jacket. I heard him sigh behind me and he leant down to kiss my neck.

"You're so hot babe" he breathed into my neck.

I turned round to face him and held his jaw, pulling it to my lips.

"I know" I joked, smiling into his lips.

"Come on, let's get you home it's late"

"Okay" I agreed, and we shoved on our clothes quickly, going out and leaving on the bike.

When we got home everyone had left, and the trailer seemed to be empty. We both went in, collapsing onto the sofa into a heap, intertwined with each other.

"Hey I got you something else" he said, playing with my hair.

"Ooh what?" I smiled.

"Check the pocket" he said.

I felt the pocket of his jacket, finding a thin box with a green ribbon around it. I pulled it off and opened the lid, revealing a silver necklace with a small snake charm on it.

"It's beautiful, thank you so mu-"

I was interrupted by a letter being pushed through the letterbox, it was small. Not big enough to be a card.

I placed the box down, walking over to the small note.

"Dipper"

I gulped and opened it up, revealing the words that it read;

'Hey dipper, we're back and we're back for you, happy birthday,
Mom'