56

My back slammed against the wall sending shivers down my spine as Malachi's body was pressed against mine.

Quick recap. It's been a few more weeks since the serpents ditched me, and I was starting to lose hope in my theory that they were trying to make it look like they didn't care about me anymore to get me back, as we haven't heard from them since.

His kisses roamed over my jaw and neck as I moaned his name in pleasure. However, someone decided to interrupt us, snapping us from the trance.

"I know that all you two do is fuck now, and that's fine- I want bad ass grandchildren- but we have some visitors so get your clothes back on" Penny said in her usual monotone voice, not even flinching at the fact that we were literally about to have sex.

When she left Malachi went back to kissing my neck, but I pushed him off.

"Come on, we better go" I huffed, and he reciprocated my sigh before we left the room.

When I left the room however, I so wished that I was back in there immediately. They were all there. All of them. All of my friends, all of the serpents. Even Archie, Veronica and Betty were there. I gulped, and prayed to god that my leather jacket covered up the inevitable love bites that peppered my neck.

Sweet Pea. Even though we're technically broken up I don't want him to see that I've moved on so quickly, although I don't know why I'm thinking about him when he thought nothing of me when they shoved me to the ground and basically stabbed me in the back. Which is ironic, because the gang I'm with now literally stabbed me in the front. You just can't win can you?

All of their heads snapped up at me, but this time I wasn't going to rush over to them in hopes that they would save me. I can't trust them now. Not like I used to.

"Oh here she is, the woman of the hour" Penny grinned, looking up at Malachi and I who were at the top of some metal stairs.

The heels of my boots clicked with every step down the steel steps and echoed around the silent room.

I have changed a lot since the last time they saw me. Obviously they've seen my hair, but the amount of weight I've lost is unreal, I'm basically skin and bones, which is hard because I was already a size four at the start of the year so god knows what I am now.

(I've found the perfect new look for Ally, if you've seen Sex Education, just imagine Maeve with a fringe- if you don't like it I won't be offended if you picture someone different)

My new nose ring tickled at my skin and however annoying it was as it was healing, it made me look pretty cool if I may say so myself.

"We've come to take her back, Peabody" FP grimaced, licking his lips in annoyance.

I just raised my eyebrows and crossed my arms together in a similar amount of annoyance as my dad.

"After last time? Ginger bitch over there literally pushed her away" Malachi scoffed, snaking an arm around my waist which I gladly allowed.

Cheryl sent a glare his way, which he scoffed at in annoyance.

Sweet Pea's jaw clenched in anger and he began to storm forward, however this time nobody stopped him.

"What are you doing, Ally?" He asked angrily, stopping just in front of me.

"What do you mean? It's not like I had a choice is it? I get taken from the hospital by Penny, you couldn't help that. But then I'm there in that shitty room up there thinking that you lot were going to come and get me for months. Then when we finally meet up, you shove me away and if I quote you correctly Sweet Pea you said 'you can keep her' is that about right?" I seethed.

His eyes softened for a split second, however when Malachi chimed in his anger returned.

"Sounds about right to me" He jeered, pushing some hair behind my ear to really piss off Sweet Pea.

"Are you serious right now you dick-" He started, but I cut him off.

I pressed my hand against his chest to stop him coming any closer.

"Sweet Pea, stop it" I ordered with saddened eyes and he obeyed, straightening his jacket and standing back with the others.

"If I'm not going with them, can I at least say goodbye to my best friends?" I begged Penny, and she rolled her eyes before agreeing.

I walked towards Jughead, who thought I was going to greet him, however I walked straight over to Betty and Archie who were directly behind him. Maybe next time he won't watch as I get shoved back with the ghoulies.

I jumped into Archie's arms and his muscular frame tensed against my body, pulling me into a tight hug.

"You need to come back" He whispered.

"I know, but how the fuck is that going to happen?" I whispered back, and he pulled away giving me a nod.

I turned to Betty, who had tears in her eyes as she hugged me.

"Please tell me you have a plan, B" I pleaded.

"Of course we do, I know you won't want to, but hug Veronica she'll tell you the rest" She commanded.

I cursed under my breath, but gave Veronica a fake smile before leaning in for a hug.

"I like this new look, very biker chic" She complimented.

"Yeah yeah, what's the plan" I mumbled.

"Just stay here, we have tear gas" She stated bluntly.

Tear gas? What the hell?

Suddenly, there was a hissing noise and I turned to see a huge puff of white smoke.

"Come on!" Veronica ordered, pulling my hand towards the exit.

However, before I could get out another hand gripped my left arm, much stronger than Veronica.

It was Malachi, and he looked really angry.

"You know I have to go" I begged, and he nodded.

"Just give me your jacket so it looks like you got away from my grip" He nodded and I took off my jacket, quickly passing him it.

He leaned down and kissed me passionately before I broke it off and rushed away, hearing the awful sounds of the ghoulies cries from outside.

A few tears poured from my eyes too. Not because of the stupid tear gas, but because I would miss the ghoulies. However fucked yo they were, Malachi and Penny actually supported me and looked out for me as if I was their family, and I will never forget the time I spent with Malachi.

Wow, I never thought I'd say that.