17

"hey ally you ready? let's do some rounds, i'm trying to find evidence of who sent that letter to kevin" he nodded.

"yeah sure i'm ready" i smiled.

"what's gotten you so happy?" he asked curiously.

"sweet pea asked me to be his girlfriend" i grinned.

"so you let him down lightly then?" he joked, patting my shoulder.

we went round to a few of the dressing rooms. ethel getting very defensive over her vision board? what that was i did not know.

we got to midges and i didn't bother knocking, however what i saw meant i probably should have done. fangs was leaning into her and they quickly separated when the saw me and jug, but he got it on the camera.

i put my hand up to my mouth and shouted into the room "go klump" and ran out closing the door.

jug just shook his head at me chuckling. midge came out of the door a little bit after and had her pink lipstick smudged around her mouth, but was clueless.

i heard some singing and jug rolled his eyes walking away, i laughed and walked towards it. all the guys were warming up in the dressing room, singing the opening number.

"it's gonna be a night we'll never forget" we all sang, dancing around each other as we did the finishing touches to our faces.

"we'll be leaving as boys but we're coming home as men" the lads sang, causing me to scoff and roll my eyes.

"it's gonna be a night we'll never forget"

——————————————————

the first part was going well, and everyone was really into it. even the serpents, who were probably waiting for the death and blood, but i appreciated their appearance.

"they might like me?" midge, as carrie, asked in a cute innocent voice.

"you fool" i shouted, the crowd gasping.

"dont go, don't go, don't go" i sang, fake tears pouring over my cheeks.

we rushed off the stage when the lights went out, and we exchanged a quick hug before getting ready for act two.

the serpents came back stage to congratulate me, along with fp, jug and cheryl.

"hey how are you?" i asked cheryl, who looked sad, probably watching midge.

"i'm good, but it hurts watching that when i know it should be me, but midge is amazing" she said honestly, something that was a rare occurrence with the blossom girl.

"i'm glad you're enjoying it, and i'm sorry about the whole thing" i said sympathetically.

"it's fine, thanks. now i need to go back to being a bitch so don't mind me" she said seriously.

she walked back out, presumably to her seat for the show to start in a few minutes.

"hey you're doing great" fp said, the gang behind him.

"thanks guys for coming, im really grateful" i thanked them and they all left, all except sweet pea.

"hey princess" he smiled. "you're doing great, but i hope you don't act like that when you're older"

"trust me, after my mom was the same, i am not doing anything like that" i laughed.

"true true, anyway i better get back. hope it all finishes smoothly" he said, pecking my lips and walking out backwards, sending me a wink.

——————————————————

"good luck" i hugged midge as we exchanged good lucks.

"this has been so amazing, love you ally" midge whispered in my ear as we heard the final call for act two, which we started.

"love you two, now carry on looking beautiful even with blood all over you" i giggled as she went behind the closet door on the stage which rises to let her out.

i walked onto the stage as the lights came on, singing my part.

"i know that i do things that i can't explain, but my feelings for her never change.. she is still my precious one, can you forgive what i've done?" i sang sadly, looking into the audience.

"alright carrieta, time to come out of your closet" i smiled, as the audience laughed along.

i saw faces of worry, and people started to stand. i didn't however as i was waiting for midge to sing before my cue and didn't want to ruin the scene.

however when i heard cheryl scream

"somebody help her, for god's sake help her!"

i knew something was not right. i turned to see midge pinned against the wall, blood pouring from her frail body as knives and scissors were stabbed into her frame.

"no" i whispered running over to her.

i started pulling out the scissors, emotionlessly one by one pulling them out. she fell to the floor and i pulled her close to me.

"come on midge, come on" i shook her back and forwards but nothing happened.

"my baby!! my poor baby" mrs klump screamed, pushing me away from her as she cried into her daughters body.

my eyes started to fuzz, looking down at the now blood stained white dress. i stumbled out, seeing the serpents' blurry figures walking towards me, but i walked past as if i hadn't noticed them.

i staggered into my dressing room, walking over the flowers as i pulled them out of the water. the thorns cut open my palm, and i watched as the blood poured from my hand.

"a night we'll never forget"