24

he nodded, taking in the information.

"you sure?" he assured, trying to hide his smiling expression terribly.

"i'm so ready. but let's just go slow yeah?" i said nervously.

"of course" he added, we stood up and faced each other.

he began to undo the buttons down the back of my day dress, and it fell to my ankles revealing a red laced underwear set. he kissed my neck, sending shivers down my spine. he turned me around, now facing him. i slipped off his serpent jacket and he swiftly pulled off his shirt and jacket, leaving us both stood in our underwear.

he stood in awe at my body, my cheeks flushing as he breathed into my skin, kissing my shoulders. i pulled his face to mine and kissed him on the lips softly, which ended with him slowly pushing me back onto the bed. he straddled me, kissing down my body, reaching my underwear.

"you okay?" he asked protectively.

"yeah..carry on" i answered a bit nervously as he pulled down my underwear, the bones in my hips protruding from my size four frame.

he made his way back up kissing my stomach.

my mind flashed to martin. this is what he did to me. my eyes squinted, but i managed to push that away, this was sweet pea. he actually cared for me.

(sorry i don't write that smutty shizzle i'll leave that to your vivid imaginations)
——————————————

we were left snuggled into each other, completely naked. he got up and went into the bathroom, and i heard the water begin to run. i grabbed the sheets and pulled them around me, following him in. he had put a towel around his waist, and was pouring a bunch of oils and bubble baths into the tub, clearly not knowing what he was doing.

"what are you doing?" i giggled.

"well fangs told me that when a girl has sex for the first time, that a warm bath with girly shit in it helps with the soreness or pain. but it's stupid i don't even know what i'm doing" he laughed, spilling another oil into the water.

"it's cute sweet pea, thanks so much" i smiled, kissing his cheek.

"are you feeling okay? like did it hurt or anything shall i get you some tablets?" he asked worriedly.

"i'm fine don't worry, just uncomfortable but i'll get used to it" i dropped the sheet and hopped into the bath, the warm water instantly lifting the pain.

"it does work" i sighed heavily, relaxing into the bath.

"call me when you're done" he said, beginning to leave the room.

"hey... join me?" i asked nervously, hoping it wasn't a weird question.

"sure" he smirked at me, dropping the towel and hopping in behind me.

"here sit up" he ordered, which i obeyed.

he grabbed a bottle of shower gel, and started rubbing it over my shoulders. he then grabbed the hair stuff that i leave at his and began massaging my head with the products, it felt so good i never wanted it to end.

he grabbed the shower head and washed all of the suds away, leaving me feeling fresh.

"thanks sweets" i relaxed back into him, which he responded to by draping his arms around my stomach.

——————————————

i twiddled my pen around, staring longingly at the clock as i counted down the hours to fangs' possible release.

"stop stressing a, he's getting out" toni assured, whispering from the desk next to mine.

i replied with a nod, looking back to see sweet pea doing the same thing, his teeth gnawing on the cap of his pen.

the bell rang and all three of us ran straight out to the bikes. only to be grabbed by archie.

"where you going?" he asked.

"to get fangs" i said, walking backwards, a happy spring in my step, as i gripped the handles of my backpack.

"are you crazy? there's protesters!"

"i guess i'm crazy then!" i added laughing.

"ally come on, just be safe okay!" he shouted down the hall.

"no promises!" i called back.

he shook his head, laughing slightly but still worried for his friend.

we met jug outside, we had to run as apparently the god damn dark circle had slashed all of their tyres, and they were all in the garage.

before going to the station we ran to the wyrm, where we were met by fp and joaquin?

"dad, joaquin?" jughead asked confused.

"he's gonna help fangs disappear, be safe you two, i'll meet you all there in ten" we all nodded rushing from the trailer.

we quickly arrived at the station to see them releasing fangs from his cell, mayor - or ex mayor - mccoy was soothing the boy as tears poured down his cheeks.

"ally, sweet pea, jug, toni thank god you're here" he breathed, hugging us all.

"you're out!" i squealed, wondering why he was so upset.

"they're all out there ally, i don't want to die" he cried.

"no you won't!" i said, hugging him soothingly.

"in unity there is strength!" jughead shouted at us all. we all nodded huddling into a group, heads together.