Winning Ticket

~The next day~

It was the second day; that means it's the second round. When Seokjin and I went there, we checked which match we're participating in. "Looks like we're in the second match today," Seokjin pointed out. "It looks like it, and it also seems like we're going against our friends," I pointed to the team name Jungkook and Hailey chose. "That's Jungkook and Hailey, right?" Seokjin asked. "That's right, and we're going to beat them," I said, I was determined to beat them. "Don't you think we should take it easy on them?" he asked. "What, why would we do that?" I asked back. "Because... we're their friends...?" he answered, questionably. "That doesn't matter. All that matters is that they're not a sore loser after our win! As good friends, we should play for the fun of it. Plus, if we dominate them in a game, that means they'll have to do our biding- it's common knowledge, Seokjin," I said. He gave me a look of disbelief. "I'm only joking, I mean... part of it, but I'm only joking. We still need to whoop their a**, then Hailey will regret suggesting this," I smiled. "She suggested it so we can have fun," he reminded. "I know, I know, but what fun will it be if I can't kill my friends?" I asked. "I'm just going to nod my head a roll with it, although I don't really approve," he smiled, and nodded his head. "Good, now let's go kick some booty!" I grabbed him, and pulled him behind me. Seokjin and I ended up killing them, and they complained afterwards. We qualified, they didn't. "You should have gone easy on us," Hailey complained, ever so quietly. If it was from someone's perspective, it probably looked like we were just casually having a conversation. "You're the one pulling the cheap tricks. You guys attacked us when we had our backs turned. That's not cool," I shook my head, disappointed. "But you're the one who used tricks on us," Jungkook reminded. "She was also the one who beat the guy who was good at everything," Kim jokingly nudged him. "You know that's not true," he said. "Sorry guys, Y/N went a little too crazy," Seokjin apologize on behalf of me. "I told you, I'm not going to give you mercy because you're my friends. I will dominate!" I shouted. Hoseok and June ended up not qualifying for the next round.

~The next day~

The teams were decreasing as the days continue. Today, I also get the chance to go against my friends: Yoongi and Juliee, Kim and Namjoon. "Oh, this will be extremely fun," I rubbed my hands together. "I guess we should be prepared for this," Juliee nervously laughed. "I will dominate, and let you have fun at the same time," I assured. "We're going to die," Yoongi said. "Oh, don't be a poor sport. You need to have confidence in yourself!" I replied. "You're the one saying that you're going to kill every single one of us, and make us into your slaves," Taylor over exaggerated. "Hey, hey, you would dominate too if you were a gamer like me," I said. "A gamer who got kicked out of her parent's house," Yuu said. "Now that's a low blow. Don't bring family business into this," I shook my head, disappointed. "Also, I was already too old to be living in that house," I added. Kim and Namjoon weren't complaining at all. It seemed weird, but they seemed sort of confident. "Do the brains of the group feel like they'll qualify?" I asked as I approached them. "Not at all, we're depending on luck. Also, 'the brains of the group...?'" Kim gave a confused expression. "I'm going to kill you first, Kim. You're my first target. Whatever is going on in your head will be no match for me," I threatened. Seokjin put his arms underneath my armpits, and lifted me up. Then he started walking away. "Sorry about her, I don't know what's gotten into her," he smiled. I started kicking my legs. "I will kill you!" I shouted. I probably looked crazy, but it just all a joke. When it was time, I ended up killing Juliee and Yoongi. By that time, two teams qualified: my team and Kim's team.

~Two days later~

The fourth day was the remaining four teams. When I went after Kim and Namjoon, they distracted me with another team. When I killed them, Kim and Namjoon killed the other team. Now, it's the fifth day. "Oh, this is going to be fun. Final match against Kim and Namjoon. I'm so ready to kill them and win!" I said. "What if we don't win? Will you be disappointed?" Seokjin asked. I pulled on his hoodie. Then I looked over at him. "Not at all. This has been a fun experience. Although I've been technically threatening my friends, I'm genuinely having fun. It's so much fun to spend time with them like this," I answered. "So you actually have a heart, I was starting to think my princess liked putting her friends down," he said. I smiled brightly, "Of course I care for them. They know I do; they also know that whatever I'm doing is just a joke. You haven't seen them quit and leave, right?" Seokjin nodded at my question. "That's because they know. They're having fun as well. Whether it's during the competition or not, they're enjoying their time. Believe it or not, that's just how our friendship is built," I said. "Wow, look at you. You have some amazing friends," he nudged me. "And you don't?" I asked. "They're like my family," he smiled (Seokjin: I don't have any friends. BTS: *Triggered*. Seokjin: Oh, my friends BTS). "Well, my friends are my only family," I said.

~Final round~

"Good luck," Kim said. "I should be wishing you luck," I replied. All she did was give a smile. "I didn't think we would get this far," Namjoon said. "It was your mistake to get here, dimple face. You're about to be covered in dust!" I replied. "Stop, princess," Seokjin said. "I'll kill you as well," I replied. "I'm your teammate, and your boyfriend," he rolled his eyes. "How dare thou roll thy eyes at me," I gave an offended look. "Someone's overly confident," Kim said. "Didn't I tell you, your knowledge will never will against my cool gamer skills," I replied. Then the competition started, the audience was so glued onto it. The problem with this last round was that it was timed. Not like every other round wasn't timed (death matches), but this was strictly timed. If the teams fail to kill each other, then they both win. I wasn't okay with sharing my win, especially with my reputation- just kidding. It was perfectly fine for me, it was a fun little competition after all. But in the end, Seokjin and I won. "Good job," Kim held up her fist. I fist bumped it. "You guys were really good. I was expecting to immediately kill you," I said. "Don't think so lowly about knowledge, it really helps," she used her forefinger to tap her temple. Then we regrouped with our friends. "That was an intense battle!" Jimin said. "Seriously, I thought it'll never end," Taehyung added. "Well, good job with your win. I guess you did dominate- you better share that winning ticket with us," Taylor said. The winning prize was a ticket (and a trophy, of course) to an all you can eat buffet, and your friends get to join in; it's all for free. "No way, in your dreams," I said.

The last day was spent stuffing ourselves.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako