The Right

~The next day~

Seokjin pulled me in closer. "It's morning..." I said, tiredly. "Let's sleep just a bit more," Seokjin snuggled his head in the crook of my neck. "I wish, but I have a video to upload today," I slowly tried to escape his arms. But he didn't let me, he continued to keep me close. "Five more minutes," he said. "You need to go to work," I playfully slapped his arms. He stayed quiet for a long time. I was stuck there, waiting. "Did he fall asleep?" I asked myself. I attempted to escape again, and it was easier. "He must really be tired..." I stared at him. "Sleep well," I kissed Seokjin on the forehead, and left to get ready. After I finished with my morning routine, I made breakfast and then went to my recording room. I started editing while eating. A few minutes past, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my neck. "You're finally awake?" I asked, as I looked at Seokjin. He yawned, and slowly nodded. His eyes were still shut. "Are you still tired?" I asked, my attention returned to the screen. "Yeah..." he answered, tiredly. We stayed quiet for a while. "Are you sure your mom hates you? She seemed very nice," he finally broke the silence. "Couldn't you feel the awkward tension?" I asked. "Well... maybe a little, but you guys really made it seem like nothing even happen," he said. "She was just acting nice because the other family members don't know about it. You saw how they approached me with kindness. If they knew, I would have immediately been kicked out," I explained. "Wait, so they don't know?" Seokjin asked, confused. "No, they don't know. My parents haven't told anyone," I answered. "Why?" he was confused, and I would be as well. "Well, my family members expect so much from me. My parents didn't want to ruin that by telling them," I said. "I don't want to be rude or anything... but my sister never met their expectations. Although she's the complete opposite from me, she still isn't what they wanted," I continued, "So I'm the only one who they believe came out well, they treat me with kindness." "My parents just didn't want to ruin that," I said. "Wow, so your mom actually has a heart..." he paused to think.

"But don't you think that she mighty actually like you? Because, it may just be me, I got this feeling that she still loves you as a daughter," Seokjin said. What he said made me think about when I eavesdropped on my parents. "No, I highly doubt it. Maybe you got that feeling because she was acting nice around me," I said. "You were quiet for some time," he pointed out. I stared at Seokjin. "Maybe, before you got kicked out, you heard something about the entire issue. I know it sounds silly but it could be highly possible," Seokjin said. "I don't think so..." I replied rather slowly. He gave me an unconvinced face. "Alright, princess," he kissed my temple. "But maybe someday, you should talk to her about it. I know that you said she hates you and all that, but it never hurts to talk about it," he left the room. I was left alone to process what he said. "Even if she didn't hate me because I played video games, I feel like she hates me because of how much I've ignored her. There's no way she would continue to love me after all those times I looked away," I thought, "But Seokjin is right, I need to stop hiding..." "My entire life has changed though, and so has hers. So do I really have any right to go back and question her? Do I have the right to even ask her?" I was contemplating my actions. I wanted to talk to my mom, and understand her standpoint. Yet I was afraid that she'll only reject me, like she did before. This is my life, and I was too scared to learn anything about my past. I'm no longer dependent on my mom, and I'm no longer the 'princess.' I'm simply a person who lost meaning to her own mother. I let out a sigh as I let my thoughts soak in.

~Your mom's P.O.V.~

When I was busy washing the dishes, alone, the doorbell went off. I quickly rinsed off the remaining soap and dried my hands. I would have called Momo to get the door, but she would most likely complain. "Uncle!" I smiled once the door was opened. He smiled, and hugged me. "Why are you here?" I asked, curiously. "Well, I thought, before I go back to my hometown, I wanted to say one last goodbye to all of you," he answered. He let himself in. "Where's Momo?" he started to take off his shoes before wandering off. "Um... I don't quite know. But if I had to assume, she'll most likely be in her room taking selfies," I answered. "Come on, lead me," he motioned me to move ahead of him, so I could show him the way. I nodded, and started to walk ahead of him. I stopped at Momo's door, and then knocked. She was loudly playing her music, it was the Korean boy band that she was really into. She would never stop talking about them. I could hear her attempting to sing. Once again, I knocked, but louder. The music toned down, and then the door swung open. "What?" Momo she smacked her gum. "Your great-uncle has come to say goodbye to you one last time," I said. My uncle opened his arms, ready for a hug. She stared at him, a kind of disgusted expression on her face. Then she slowly started making her way to him. When he had her in his arms, he let out a chuckle. I could tell that Momo wasn't liking it one bit. "You've grown so much!" he smiled as he pulled away. "Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm taller now. Blah, blah, blah," she rolled her eyes. "Momo!" I quickly said. "Can I get back to BTS now?" she asked. But before anyone could say anything, she was back in her room, and the music was, once again, loudly playing. "I'm sorry about her," I groaned. "Oh it's fine, we can't help but love music," he laughed. "Now where's the oldest?" he asked as he started walking off again. "W-wait," I quickly caught up to him. "She's not here," I quickly stopped in front of him. "She's not? Why not?" he asked. "Um... she's working- yeah, she's working!" I quickly answered. "Oh, well that makes sense. She's a hard worker after all," he nodded. "Where's her room? I haven't seen that in a long time," he started walking away again. I tried to stop him, but he found the room. "You can't go in!" I stood in front of the door. "Why not?" he asked. "This isn't her room!" I said. "Yes it is, it has the same flower right there," he pointed at the sticker on the door. "Come on, move," he grabbed the handle. When the door was open, he froze.

"What happened?"

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako