Nosebleed

~A month later~

BTS had to talk to their manager about leaving for about seven days. The competition last for five days. It'll take a minimum of a day to get to the location, and come back to Seoul. The manager was against it at first. "You shouldn't be busy playing video games; you need to practice," was what he said. I agreed with him. It would be something I live with as well, but I'm a gamer. But then, the manager agreed. Maybe they begged to convince their manager; I wasn't sure.

After I was done doing some last minute packing, I zipped my suitcase up. Thanks to my mistake of not packing immediately, I couldn't make sure I had everything. I waited for Seokjin to come pick me up. After a while, I could have been double checking but I didn't. After a while, there was a knock on the door. I grabbed my suitcase, and headed to the front door. Then I stepped out. When the door was locked, I followed behind Seokjin. He led to me to a limousine. "Ah s***, we living the rich life," I said as I got in. Seokjin followed behind me. "I'm f***ing balling!" I shouted. "Y/N, this wasn't with your money," June said. "Hey, let me live my life," I pulled out my phone, and took a picture. "She's going overboard again," Juliee said. "Isn't she already balling? She has like twenty million subscribers, right?" Taylor asked. "Correction, twenty-nine million subscribers; going onto thirty million soon," I corrected. "Oh no, her fan base is growing! Soon we'll be surrounded by idiotic gamers!" Yuu joked. "Hey, that's rude... even if it's a joke," I said, offended. The entire limo was full of life, there were a lot of people talking at the same time. Lately, I've been staying up to make videos. All the sleep deprivation was getting to me. "Seokjin, I'm tired. Let me sleep on your lap," I said. "Go for it," he said. Then I collapsed on his lap.

~Seokjin's P.O.V.~

I watched Y/N for some time. It seemed like she already fell asleep. "Control yourself," I thought. I wanted to play with her hair, but I didn't want to wake her up from her light sleep. "She's so cute though... how is she this cute??" I asked. It was too much of me, so I looked up. When a few more minutes past by, I started playing with her hair.

~Arrival~

I went onto the plane, refreshed. When I was there though, it was really boring. Then I ended up falling asleep again. But, we finally arrived. I grabbed my suitcase, and started following behind Seokjin. Then we gathered back up, since we sort of got separated. After that, we went outside. When I was outside, a cold breeze rushed pass us. "It's cold," I thought. "I should get a jacket out, but I'll only cause a mess," we started calling a cab. Then we headed to the hotel. When we were there, we got out cards and went to our rooms. Every couple was sharing a room. "We're on the fourth floor," Seokjin said. All of us went into the elevator. Everyone got off at separate floors or similar floors. Soon, it was just Seokjin and me. "Wow, we're the only one on the fourth floor?" I asked. "I guess so," he said. "This sort of reminds me of something," I said. "What is it?" he asked. "I was stalking you on YouTube. Then I stumbled on something that happened to your younger self. You were in an elevator. Then the staff members played a prank on you. They allowed a 'sexy' woman, who was crying, enter. You were so awkward, but you kept a reasonable distance while still checking up on her. I don't remember what happened next; all I remember was a crowd of people flooding in, and the woman got really close to you," I answered. "That really brings back some old memories," he chuckled. "It's nice to revisit the past once in a while," I said. We finally arrived at our floor. Then we went to our hotel room. We got settled in. "The others want to go out and eat lunch," Seokjin informed. "Oh yeah? Well it's cold outside, so I need a jacket," I said. "Good idea, I should get one as well," he started looking through his suitcase. I did the exact same. But then, I realized that I freaked up. "Where are my hoodies? Did I forget them? No, that's impossible! I can't live without them!" I thought. Then I started making a mess. That's when I remembered, "I left them on my bed!" "What's wrong?" Seokjin walked over to me. I turned to him, "I forgot my hoodie!" "You did? But isn't that your life?" he asked. I nodded, and turned back to my suitcase. I was contemplating my life, "I'm so f***ing stupid. I forgot them on my bed!" "If you don't care, you can take one of mines," he said. I turned back to look at him. "Can I really?" I asked. "Of course you can. You're my girlfriend after all," he answered. I jumped up, and grabbed his hands. "You're a savior. Thank you!" I said. He smiled, "Of course." Then I went over to his suitcase. I grabbed a hoodie, and put it on. It was oversized, perfect; it had his scent, even more perfect.

~After a few hours~

We were able to get a preview of the stadium that we were going to compete in tomorrow. Then we headed back to the hotel. I took a shower. After I was done, I changed into some short. The hotel room wasn't as cold as the outside world. Either way, I pulled on Seokjin's hoodie. I really found comfort in it. Seokjin was currently taking a shower. I was curled up on the bed, and playing games. When he stepped out, he noticed that I was still wearing his hoodie. "You really like that, don't you?" he asked. I nodded, "It's really comfortable." He quietly stared for some time. After a while, he was still standing there, staring at me. I looked over at him, confused. He turned a bright red. "What is it?" I asked. "Princess, are you wearing anything underneath?" he asked. "Of course I am, I'm wearing shorts," I answered. "I can see your panties," he pointed out. "Oh, can you really? Do you want to see more?" I joked. Just then, he had a nosebleed. "You indecent human!" I said. He rushed to the bathroom to stop his bleeding. "You're the one suggesting it!" he shouted. "I meant more of my panties," I said. "No!" he replied. "Oh come on, don't get all shy now. You were staring at it for some time now," I joked. "Stop, you're making it worse!" he said. I started laughing.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako