"Cute"

I stared up at my phone with confusion. "What? hang out?" I thought before texting Seokjin back.

Y/N:
Hang out...?
Why me?
Aren't you busy?
Seokjin:
Erm...
Yes I want to hang out with you.
I don't have a good reason why I want to hang out with you... Maybe because I want to get to know you more?
No I'm not busy, BTS and I have a break.
Y/N:
Get to know me more? How come?
Seokjin:
...
You sure ask a lot of questions missy.
Y/N:
What can I say? I'm a curious child.
Seokjin:
Anyways, yes or no?
Y/N:
I'm fine with that, but if fans catch us together.
I'm gonna have a hell of a time confusing your fans.
Seokjin:
You're a evil curious child...
Y/N:
Sure am...
Anyways what time and where?
Seokjin:
You okay with 11:30 A.M.?
Y/N:
Sure, that's not too early for me.
Where are we meeting?
Seokjin:
Erm... Let me think

I patiently laid on my bed as I stared up at my phone screen. "Aish... I haven't gone outside in so long. By that I mean go outside rather than just going to the arcade. It'll be fun..." I thought as I drifted off into my thoughts.

Suddenly a "ding" sound brought my attention back to reality. I stared at the message on my phone.

Seokjin:
How about your place?

~The next morning~

I lazily sat up before scratching the back of my head. I rolled off my bed with exhaustion and waddle towards my bathroom. When I entered the bathroom I did my normal routine. After I was done, I heard a loud crash coming from the kitchen. I immediately swung the door open and rushed to the kitchen without further thoughts. As I entered the kitchen I saw Momo standing there frozen. "Momo?" I asked as I approached her frozen body. Momo was staring down at something. With confusion I looked down as well. There I saw a picture frame, something I found quite familiar. I immediately kneeled down and started picking up the glass pieces. "I'm so sorry Y/N!" Momo finally said before kneeling down next to me. Momo attempted to pick up a glass piece, and I slapped her hand. "Don't, its dangerous. You know how much mom would kill me if I sent you home with a scar?" I asked. Momo nodded before standing up again, "I'll call my boyfriend to pick me up. I'll buy you a new picture frame!" Momo informed immediately rushing over to the couch. I sighed.

"What were you doing anyways?" I asked as I carefully picked up the glass pieces. "I was looking at it... I picked the picture up and my hand, I don't know... Before I knew it the picture was on the ground," Momo said as she patiently waited for her boyfriend to pick up his phone.

~After awhile~

Momo had gone with her boyfriend, and I was stuck picking up little glass pieces. Just then I felt a sharp pain, "F***! What the f*** did I do to you glass?" I asked annoyed as I stood up. Just then I heard the doorbell, "Maybe it's Momo?" I mumbled making my way to the door. Without even looking to see who it was I opened the door. There stood Seokjin, "Hey Y/N" Seokjin said smiling. "What are you doing here?" I asked confused. "It's 11:30 A.M...?" Seokjin answered questionably. "S***" I mumbled, "Come in" I said while allowing Seokjin to enter my home. "Y/N you're bleeding," Seokjin said as he took off his shoes. "No I thought I was being blessed," I replied. I closed the door, "Do you have a first aid kit?" Seokjin asked and I nodded.

I lead Seokjin to my bathroom and instructed him where he could find the first aid kit. Seokjin grabbed the box before turning to me, "Give me your hand," Seokjin instructed. I stared at him before hesitantly extending my hand to him. Seokjin grabbed my hand and placed it under the sink faucet. I watched as the water quickly washed the blood off my finger. "You seriously just let your finger bleed out?" Seokjin asked his attention glue to my hand. I brought my attention to him, somehow his caring figure made him look, "Cute," I thought.

~After awhile~

I stared at the bandage on my finger, "There you go" Seokjin said as he placed the first aid kit back into the cabinet. "Thank you," I replied. Seokjin turned around and gave me a sweet smile. I smiled back, "You're truly a weird one," Seokjin said. I looked at him with confusion before I could question him I remembered about the glass pieces. Forgetting Seokjin was with me I rushed into the kitchen. As I entered the kitchen I immediately started picking up the glass pieces. After a few seconds I saw a pair of hands starting to help pick up the tiny glass as well. I turned my head, "You don't have to help," I said looking at Seokjin. "I insist. I mean you and I still need to hang out," Seokjin replied. I hesitantly let Seokjin help me.

~After awhile~

When Seokjin and I were done. Seokjin commanded me to go eat breakfast then take a shower. Which I obeyed because I had to anyways. I quickly put on my clothes before grabbing the hair dryer and blow drying my hair. After my hair was fully dried I started doing a hairstyle.

Your outfit is:

Your hairstyle is:

Your hairstyle is:

When I was done, I rushed out the bathroom

When I was done, I rushed out the bathroom. After I was done unplugging my phone, I grabbed my mini backpack. I immediately grabbed all the needed items and placed the items into my backpack. When I was finished I rushed into the living room where Seokjin was waiting for me. As I entered the room I saw Seokjin standing and staring at something. I approached Seokjin with confusion. "What are you staring at?" I asked, and Seokjin used his slender finger and point at something. I turned my head to where Seokjin was pointing at and I looked at the BTS merch displayed on my couch. "F***ing Momo, that piece of s*** thinking this is her house," I thought with annoyance. "You say you're not a BTS fan?" Seokjin asked confusion spreading all over his face. I turned to Seokjin, "I'm not. Remember that one chick that I had to save her bags from a group of ugly males?" I asked. Seokjin nodded as he traced back his memories, "Yeah well she's a huge fan of your band so... You're lucky she isn't here right now," I said. Seokjin nodded without further questions.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako