Glad

I started waking around my apartment, and gave my great-uncle a tour. When we were nearing the end of the tour, he stopped at the closed door. It was the recording room. "What's in here?" he asked. "Nothing much, just a computer setup," I opened the door. He looked around and nodded. "Your parents allowed you to have a computer?" he asked. I laughed, and nodded. "Of course they did. It was with my money though, so they were fine with it," I said, and he chuckled. "They were always so strict. I remember how your grandmother would nag at your mother every time she was being improper. All this nagging really is showing now, you're still a charming young lady," he patted my head. The memories came flooding in, and guilt did as well. "Let's continue with the tour," I signaled. I walked as quickly as possible, trying to avoid any further conversation that will trigger my memories. After a while, we were done with the tour. "It looks like you've settled in quite nicely," he sat down on the couch. I nodded, "I have. Though it's a shame I have to leave this place in a while. I feel like I have some attachment to it." "That's only because I live here now..." I thought to myself. "Some places do that to you. They draw you in and then, before you know it, you can't let it go," he said. I chuckled, "I guess that's what happened to me. Maybe it's because I've never own a place before. I haven't been out of that house in ages- alone, that is." He chuckled as well. "I guess when you're as strict as your parents, you forget there's an outside world," he said. Then we awkwardly sat there.

Just then, there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it," I stood up. When I checked to see who it was, I saw Seokjin, patiently waiting for me. "Ah, why is he here? He didn't give me a heads up!" I thought to myself. "What's wrong?" my great-uncle looked over at me. "Is it someone you don't know?" he asked. I shook my head. "It's not that, it's just an unexpected visitor," I answered. "I'll be back, I just need to have a little chat with this unexpected guest," I immediately rushed out. "What are you doing here?" I asked in a whisper. "Well, I had a break and I wanted to eat lunch with you. So... I went to the grocery store and picked up some food," Seokjin held up the bag. I looked at the bag, and then at him. "He's too sweet... I can't be mad at him," I thought to myself. "Why didn't you text me?" I asked. "Well, I wanted to sort of surprise you...?" he answered rather questionably. "You should just texted me," I said. "Why, is there an important meeting going on?" he asked in a joking way. I nodded, "Yeah, my great-uncle is here!" He looked at me for a long time before heading towards the door. I immediately grabbed his jacket, and pulled him back. "What do you think you're doing?" I asked. "Well since your great-uncle is here, I was going to greet him. It seems like the right thing to do after all," he answered. "Listen, there's one thing I need to tell you before you step foot into my apartment. My dad told him a lie-" he interrupted me. "A lie?" he asked, shocked. "Yeah, that's what I just said. Anyways, I'm living in this apartment as an experiment. I have a week left before I move. Don't slip up if he ask you about the apartment," I said. He nodded, and immediately walked in.

"Is that your boyfriend, Y/N?" your great-uncle asked. "Yeah," I walked into my apartment. "I guess Mr. Famous decided to visit you," he smiled. "Kind of reminds me of someone," Seokjin nudged me. I stared at him for a while before laughing. Then I nudged him back, "Mr. Famous." "If I remember correctly... your name is Seokjin, right?" my great-uncle asked. Seokjin nodded, "That's me." He went over my my great-uncle, and shook hands with him. "Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt the two of you. I was coming over to make my beautiful, and wonderful girlfriend lunch. It was meant to be a surprise, but it seems I interrupted something important," Seokjin apologized. My great-uncle let out a laugh. "Oh, it's no problem. You're just being a gentleman, no need to apologize," he assured. Seokjin gave a warm smile. "Since you're here, I'll make you lunch as well. If you don't mind, that is," he said. My great-uncle agreed quite immediately. "The both of you can continue your conversation, I'll go make us lunch," Seokjin said. As he pass by me, he landed a kiss on my forehead.

~After a while~

As my great-uncle and I continued talking, Seokjin interrupted us again. "Sorry for the interruption, again, but lunch is ready," he informed. We got up from the couch, and headed to the dining room. "Wow, this looks delicious," my great-uncle complimented. "Thank you," Seokjin smiled. We sat down. As we started eating, I could feel my great-uncle's attention on us. "So, you two have been dating for three months?" he asked. Seokjin looked up, "We have." "You're aware of the strict rules, correct?" my great-uncle asked. "I am well aware," Seokjin nodded. "Good, I expect you to be kind and loving to the princess of the family," my great-uncle continued eating. We sat there, eating in silence. But then, my great-uncle decided to break the silence again. "Where did you guys meet?" he asked. I looked up and then over at Seokjin. He was looking down at his plate, thinking of locations. "I met her at a mall," Seokjin answered. It was true, we did meet at a mall. "You were drawn to her beauty?" my great-uncle asked. "Well, I guess you could say that," Seokjin's words got quieter as his sentence continued. "So why did you decide to date princess?" my great-uncle asked. "She's rather passionate about the things she does, I admire that about her. When she sets her mind to something, she can accomplish it. She's a well plan out person, and thinks things way ahead. She never hesitates to do anything, even if she becomes an embarrassment," Seokjin answered. "Is this really what he sees in me? I kind of sound unreal," I lightly blushed at the compliment. "I see. You know, we always wondered what Y/N's boyfriend would be. It was all bet on looks, you are handsome. But, I'm glad that she found someone who finds her as unique as we do," that was an approval from my great-uncle. "I'm glad to have met her. She's truly a princess to me," Seokjin said. When we finished eating, my great-uncle headed for the door. "Thank you for the wonderful lunch," he patted Seokjin's shoulder. "It was an honor to meet you, take care of Y/N. Although she may be amazing, she still has her flaws," my great-uncle joked. "Of course, you have a safe trip," Seokjin smiled. He gave me one last hug before leaving the house. I closed the door, and exhaled in relief. "You didn't slip up, that's good," I said. "What, you didn't believe in me?" Seokjin asked, offended. "Not at all, I thought something would catch you off guard," I shrugged. "Trust me, your beauty almost did," he joked. "You're so cheesy!" I playfully slapped his arm. "I know, I know, but I can't help it," he pulled me into an embrace. We stood there for a long time. "Is what you said... true?" I asked. "What? The things I like about you?" he asked, and I nodded. "Of course it is, do you really think I'll lie about my feelings?" he asked. I chuckled, "I guess not." "Why? Did you want to hear more compliments?" he teased. "No, shut up," I pushed him away.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako