Lack of Education = Momo

I walked around the mall, "Now where the hell did you go Momo?" I asked looking around. "Momo was in the arcade when I left her, so she should be somewhere near the arcade at least..." I thought to myself as I looked around. Finally I spotted a familiar figure that was similar to Momo. I quickly made my way to Momo, as I approached her she seemed weirdly off. "What's wrong?" I asked Momo and all Momo did was sigh in a depressed way. "Ugh, what's wrong Momo?" I asked once again, "I didn't get their autographs," Momo mumbled. I rolled my eyes, "Are you for real right now?" I asked and Momo nodded. I couldn't help but want to slap her, but I held back. "Does it matter if you get their autograph or not? I mean you have many other times in your life where you can receive their autograph," I said. Momo looked up at me, "How'd you just pull them away like that? Are you friends with them?" Momo asked. Soon enough Momo bombarded me with various questions making it impossible for me to answer all the questions. "Whoa calm down Momo!" I said ask I place my hand over Momo's mouth. "I don't know who they are, I was just defending some guys that were getting attacked by random fans," I lied as I removed my hand from Momo's mouth. "But they weren't getting attacked... We were just excited to see them," Momo said. "Well it sure as hell looked like you fans were swallowing them with your screams," I replied. Momo stood up, "Well you didn't have to take them away from us, you'll never understand anything. You're just a lonely and stupid person," Momo said. I rolled my eyes, "Yes, I'm stupid, and yes I'll never understand. But there is no way I'm gonna join a group of teen girls that seems to be in some sort of cult. Plus I don't do rituals," I said. Momo glared at me, "First of all we are fans, not a cult. And what do you mean ritual?" Momo asked. I laughed quietly at Momo's question, "I don't know what you're talking about," I said as I slowly walked away. Momo quickly followed behind me as she questioned me.

~Time : 10:45 P.M~

I silently whistled as I looked through my comment section. "Y/N you have so much comments, oh look a hate comment!" Momo said pointing out all the hate comment I was receiving. "Yea they can't even spell correctly, plus where is the punctuation?" I asked. Momo stood there confused, "It looks correct to me," she said making me roll my eyes with annoyance. "I just don't understand how you pasted junior year," I said making Momo stare at me confused. "What do you mean?" Momo asked, "You lack education making you an idiot," I replied. Momo gave me an offended, "Excuse me but I don't lack education whatsoever," Momo said. I rolled my eyes, "Okay if you say so, do you want me to check what your grades are?" I asked making Momo shake her head instantly in response. I smirked "Exactly," I said before tapping tabs on my laptop.

~Time : 11:30 P.M~

I walked into the living room seeing Momo's sleeping body. "Aish this girl," I thought as I walked over to the supply closet and grabbed a blanket. I walked over to Momo before gently placing the blanket on to her body. Just then I felt my phone vibrate in my hand. I stared down at my phone with confusion as I stared at the unidentified phone number. I cautiously tapped on the message and unlocked my phone.

Unknown:
Hey Y/N
Y/N:
Who's this...?
Unknown:
Can you guess?
Y/N:
A stalker,
A creeper,
A fan,
A human,
A potato,
A weirdo,
A scammer,
A murderer,
Unknown:
No... I'm none of those. -.-
Y/N:
Sorry, don't gotta get so butt hurt about it. I mean you were the one wanting me to guess.
Unknown:
"Broad shoulders".
Y/N:
What...?
...
...
...
Oh it's you, Seokjin.
Unknown:
Aish finally!

I quickly changed the phone numbers name into Seokjin, and I headed to my bedroom. When I entered my bedroom, I closed the door and jumped onto my bed before texting again.

Y/N:
Sorry, I mean you didn't even give me any hints plus you just told me to guess.
Seokjin:
I thought that maybe you'll figure out that it was one of the BTS members, since I mean you kind of did give us your phone number...
Y/N:
Listen, I don't take in information unless it's important.
Which means me giving the seven pretty males my phone number is just something I forget. Because it doesn't happen to me a lot, and I mean getting guys to ask for my phone number.
Seokjin:
Understandable...
Anyways BTS and I wanted to thank you for getting us away from that crowd of girls...
We appreciate your work and how you easily dealt with the situation.
Y/N:
No problem, I'm just doing things that I think should be right...
Anyways if you guys are Kpop idols...? Is that what people call them?
Seokjin:
Yep, Kpop idols, you got it.
Y/N:
Continuing... If you guys are as famous as my sister makes you guys out to, then doesn't that mean you guys should be surrounded by security guards, maybe even a bodyguard?
Seokjin;
Well the thing is... We do kind of have those but, it's more like the other members of BTS and I don't like having those type of people following us everywhere we go... I mean it draws a lot of attention, making it easier for fans to spot us.
Y/N:
Yea... That definitely makes sense, you're just trying to hide from those stupid fangirls.
Seokjin:
Speaking of fangirls...
Did you even know anything about BTS before officially meeting all seven members for BTS?
Y/N:
No I had no idea about anything related to BTS.
The only times I hear it is when my younger sister mentions it as she screams her head off.
Otherwise I never knew about you guys nor do I think I'll be interested in watching you do stuff.
I mean it's pretty boring, but if you want I can try to listen to one of your songs...
Seokjin:
I guess that just means... That you're very different.
If you want to listen to our songs. Go into YouTube and search BTS. Then just tap on whatever songs that pop up.

Seokjin and I continued talking about rather random stuff, but I found it quite enjoyable.

Seokjin:
Are you free tomorrow Y/N?
Y/N:
Depends...
Who's asking?
Seokjin:
I'm asking you.
Y/N:
Why?
Seokjin:
I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out with me is all...

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako