《Chapter 55》

~ Sooyun's P.O.V ~

V ~

-

"Sooyun? Sooyun!", I groaned in my sleep at the impact of Yoongi's merciless trick to wake me up. "Oppa, I'm sleepy. It's legit 2 in the morning"

"Sooyun, you really need to follow me to the hospital. Hurry up!", he panicked and ran all around the place to grab his stuff.

I dropped the urge to ask what was the matter when he was nowhere in sight when I walked to my bedroom's door. Thinking it's actually serious, I didn't waste any second to change into what caught my eyes first.

Jungkook's favourite black hoodie. The only thing that my hand reached out for when I scurried through my closet. I particularly had no intention to wear it but I didn't care about it at the moment.

I exceptionally put on the first shoe I could find in my closet and it somehow happened to be the first ever shoe Jungkook bought me

I exceptionally put on the first shoe I could find in my closet and it somehow happened to be the first ever shoe Jungkook bought me. The red color, Jungkook likes.

"Oppa, I shouldn't't be asking this right now but what exactly is going on?", his face shrunk into a sea of sadness and his hands trembled as we got into his car

"Oppa, please te-", my phone blared, grabbing my attention.

*** {Phone call}

SY: Hello?

JM: Sooyun~ah, are you on your way to the hospital?

SY: Yes, yes I am! What's wrong? What happened?

JM: Just get here as fast as possible, Sooyun! We'll explain when you both reach here.

SY: Don't you dare cut the call now. Stop with all the bullshit and tell me already, Jimin! I asked Yoongi oppa and he's not even answering me!

JM: I'm not telling you until y-

SY: F*cking tell me already or I'm not gonna talk to any one of you guys anymore!

JM: Okay, sorry. Jungkook got in a terrible accident not too long ago and it seems very serious. I just received a call from the hospital and I informed it to your brother as soon as possible.

*At this point my warm and hurtful tears, stained my cheeks leaving red puffy pair of eyes. Ferociously, I slammed my fist at the window beside me repeatedly, leaving blood stains all over them with few glass pieces stabbed in my hand. The blood trickled down my arm, making the agonizing pain I was feeling in my heart to ease*

JM: Sooyun, don't attempt something dumb! This is why I did not want to let you know in the first place.

SY: *hangs up the call*

*** {End of phone call}

"Look at your hand,Sooyun! You are bleeding", he abruptly halted the car by the road side and grabbed a pair of extra napkins; doing what he had to do.

I snapped my arm away and persistently hit the now cracked window making the already bloody hand, worse; staining the once clean napkin that was wrapped around my numb hand.

"Stop what you're doing, Sooyun! Right now!", Yoongi raised his voice and hauled me into a hug that made my body go weak. "I know it must be hard for you but, don't hurt yourself please. Jungkook wouldn't like seeing you like this"

"W-Why didn't you tell me earlier, oppa?" (Sooyun)

"If I told you, you would've locked yourself up in your room and cried the whole night without even considering your health. On the other hand, I believe you would be a great help for Jungkook to recover"

Images of me and Jungkook cuddling and enjoying each other's presence every time we hung out, came flashing in my mind. Even though we both weren't a thing right now, my heart ached in an agonizing pain.

This undescribeable pain is something that I've never gone through in my entire life. Jungkook definitely made such a huge impact in my life that I couldn't lead a normal life without him.

"Oh god... What would I even do without my Kookie..."

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the late update and a very short chapter, my fellow army! I was really busy with all my exams and extra classes, but I would complete this story as soon as possible :)

Stay tune!

Love,
K.