《Chapter 7》

~ Yoongi's P.O.V ~

"Yoongi. Wake up", my mum said wide opening the curtain. "I left your breakfast on the counter", she said and I nodded, drowsily replying with a, "Okay mum"

Time passed by and it was eventually 7 in the evening. My mum came downstairs dressed nicely and she looked beautiful as ever.

"Mum where are you headed, all dolled up?", I questioned as none has ever invited us to a party till now.

"I'm going to one of my friend's birthday party", she smiled widely with excitement booming in her voice. "Eomma. Mind if I tag along? It's boring to be alone her in the house", I questioned, pouting definitely turning on my aegyo space in her heart where she finally agreed on bringing me with her.

 Mind if I tag along? It's boring to be alone her in the house", I questioned, pouting definitely turning on my aegyo space in her heart where she finally agreed on bringing me with her

After a good five minutes drive, we finally reached a mansion-like house which was really outstanding since it was white in colour. Honestly, I felt amazed by the look of it as colour lights were hanging everywhere which made it more happening.

The music was blasting from the distance and it obviously hyped me up for the night.

Music and me are miracle.

"Annyeong!", an aunt who I believe is my mum's friend as she looked like a middle-aged woman, embraced my mum in a huge and warm hug.

I was fascinated by the amount of people around, let alone inside the house. There were tons of people but it was not really a big deal as there were sufficient space to roam around.

"Yoongi just hang tight and I'll meet up with my childhood friends", she left me in a sea of boredom, where definitely I'll enjoy since I love sleeping and also being alone.

Little did I know, it would be this bored in such situation? Ugh. I'm a loner when it comes to parties.

~ Sooyun's P.O.V ~

"Sooyun~ah. Our neighbour just invited us for her birthday party. Will you be able to come with me? You are injured though", my grandmother offered, putting on the bandage on my minor fractured arm.

"Halmonie. Why not? I could use that time to relieve my stress", I shrugged and she messed my hair, leaving the room with the first aid kit and medical equipments as soon as she said, "Alright then get ready and be downstairs by 7."