《Chapter 3》

~ Sooyun's P.O.V ~

The bell rang through the entire school, grabbing all of our attention. The sleepiness drooping in most of our eyes, went dashing out the window.

I quickly packed to get out of the Mathematics class, trying my very best not to get caught in my bullies sight.

Bam.

"Hey, watch out!", Jungkook wiped the spilled water on his shirt with a knitted eyebrows and furious look which could burn me already.

"Oh my god. I didn't mean to", my eyes watered since he literally screamed at me infront of the other students.

Everyone stared at us with eyes wide open, while some started recording as they didn't expect the sudden outburst from Jungkook himself.

"Jungkook~ah, stop it let's go!", Jimin grabbed him and walked away towards the cafe.

I stood there for almost another whole 5 minutes; tears streaming down my cheeks. Just then, someone tapped on my shoulder.

"Sooyun, why are you here? Come o-", Ruyen stopped midsentence when she noticed me wiping those river of tears off.

"Hey, what happened?", she asked with a sense of worry taking over in her voice. "Nothing serious. I have some projects to complete. I gotta head to the library", I walked away as fast as I could and out of her sight before she could call me out again.

~ Jimin's P.O.V ~

"Jungkook~ah. What you did was not okay. She is a girl and you just embarrassed her in front of everyone", I hit his head for his disrespectful behavior towards a girl.

"Hyung, then what do you expect me to do?! She's so annoying from the day we met her", he uttered those words through his gritting teeth.

"But still you are being so rude to her. Why can't you say it in a nice way?", I asked as soft as I could, holding his arm back from him walking away.

"I can't believe you're rooting for that 'nutter'. All she did ever since we met her, is making our life miserable than it already is. You know what hyung? It looks like you care about her so much. I'll leave it up to you. Is it me or her?", Jungkook left towards our as usual table leaving me in disbelief of those foolish words he just said to me.

What's wrong with him?

~ Sooyun's P.O.V ~

I barged in the restroom's door and entered an empty one. Slamming the cubicle down, I sat with my legs up to my chest and set my head into it and started whimping; trying to breathe for oxygen which was not sufficient in that breathtaking restroom.

Why did that just happen? Am I that useless and ugly to the point someone; let alone Jeon Jungkook, hating me on the second day of school itself?

~ Taehyung's P.O.V ~

Ruyen walked in the cafe and sat beside Jungkook with an upset looking face which was a complete unexpected surprise.

Pfft. Ruyen being sad is impossible.

"Ruyen~ah. What's up?", I questioned, definitely knowing that something was wrong with her day.

"I don't know what's wrong with Sooyun. She has been down lately", she explained, exhaling sharply. "But why are you worried for someone who came yesterday?", Yoongi let out a sarcastic laugh and received a high-five from Jungkook.

"Can you guys stop? No one in this school is like her. She is such a humble and innocent girl. When I first met her, I thought that she was desired to be with us. She really needs shoulders to rely on. By the way when I just met her, she was crying. When I asked her the reason, she completely ignored about it and said that she had some projects to do. Plus, who in the world would give projects on the first week of school?", Ruyen shook her head frettingly at Sooyun's situation.

The bell rang indicating our next subject has started. "You know what I think Ruyen? She's just another waste of time and useless piece of sh-", just then Jin smacked Jungkook's head for saying that and Jin replied with, "Respect others you little bastard".

~ Ruyen's P.O.V ~

All of us stood up and dragged ourselves to our next class. Jungkook, Hoseok and I walked to our music class and barged in the door as there was Sooyun sitting by the window; looking outside.

"Ruyen~ah, there are three empty seats over there, let's go", Jungkook started walking towards the empty seats but I stopped him by holding back his arm.

"Jungkook, you have to follow me and apologise to her", he had this annoying and frustrated look on his face.

"But why? She doesn't deserve my sorry"

"So you were the one who did something to her huh?"

"I-"

"Shut up and follow me right this instant"

"Never in-", he stubbornly stood there as if a strong glue is firmly stuck to his foot and the floor but Hoseok was there to lend me his hand and we both pulled him towards Sooyun together.

She shot up with puffy red eyes
where a frown appeared on my face at the look of her pale and sore eyes. "Jungkook, your turn", I gawked at him as the look of frustration grew on his face.

I nodded my head commanding him to do as I said. "Look here, you clumsy 'nutter'.  I'm sorr-", just then Sooyun grabbed her stuffs and moved to another empty place that was far behind than the place she was sitting in.

I could feel Jungkook boiling in a sea of anger. "See! That is why I hate her", Jungkook said grumpily folding his arms to his chest. I emited a sharp breath and sat in our places as our teacher entered.

~ Sooyun's P.O.V ~

As the lesson was going on, "Can I meet the students who are in the boxing club?", the principal approached with few papers in his hands interrupting our music class.

"Listen up students. There's a boxing tournament the day after tomorrow. If you have interest in it, practice hard and register with me by tomorrow. You all can go now", principal said and we left.

Damn. I miss boxing. I have to join this.