《Chapter 34》

~ Sooyun's P.O.V ~

"Yah oppa~ Can you roll up the window? My hair is getting messed up!", I agitated; maddening at the Yoongi who was admiring the night view of the city with the window open.

"It ain't my problem that you sat behind me, you little kid", he gobbled childishly.

"That's because you took the front seat before I could. Don't blame it o-"

"This is the first time, I'm watching my kids bicker", mum chimed in with a grin from ear to ear. "Yoongi, is this it?", dad questioned, slowing the car while slightly leaning towards the steering. "Yes, pa. Just show up at the entrance and the chauffeur will park the car for us", Yoongi replied my dad, reassuringly.

All of us descended from the car and jaunted towards the fleet of stairs as the blasting music was gradually increasing.

Yoongi rang the doorbell and soon, we were greeted by a bright Jungkook with a huge grin. It's as if this was the happiest I've seen him in a while.

"Come on in, aunty and uncle", he showcased his cutely aligned bunny teeth with his eyes squinting slightly due to the pressure given on the wide smile

"Hey there, handsome man. You are very well built up", dad exhilarated, energetically before serving a light punch on Jungkook's hard chest.

We were warmly welcomed by Jungkook's parents and his friends with a friendly hug along with few compliments about my outfit. I took the seat in between my dad and Yoongi; turning a blind eye on everyone.

"Attention, ladies and gentlemen! First and foremost, I would love to thank every single one of you, who decided to show up for this party. To be honest, it was hard for all of us to come together yet, here we are. The sole purpose to prepare this party was for my parents who would leave for Russia anytime soon. Moreover, I thought it would be a great opportunity to spend time with each other and even better, to make our bonds stronger. Ladies and gentlemen, hope you all are looking forward to this party and you may enjoy the night!", Jungkook completed his "toast" with a fling of his wine glass in the air.

I was astonished at the sight of him being a gentleman, making a toast in front of elderly people. He must've been used to it.

How manly of him.

For all I care, I was just admiring his manliness when suddenly our gaze caught each other. A smirk ended up creeping at the corner of his lips when I couldn't look away.

 A smirk ended up creeping at the corner of his lips when I couldn't look away