《Chapter 26》

~ Jungkook's P.O.V ~

It was our Chemistry class and a substitute entered the classroom as our teacher wasn't able to attend school for the time being. The students cheered while the teacher was on the phone talking to someone.

I was not ready to execute what I had in my mind. I had plenty of thoughts on what would the consequences be, if I decide to carry it out. But what more worse could happen right? I walked up to Ruyen after thinking not only twice but more than that.

"Noona~ I need to talk to you", I put my hands in my front pockets. "Wae?", she exclaimed while we both walked to the back of our class.

"I want you to act as my girlfriend"

~ Sooyun's P.O.V ~

The school bell finally rang with the students dashing out of the class not even caring to greet the teacher.

I strolled to the door when Mr Jung; our English language teacher, stopped me. "Yes Mr Jung? Need any help?", I kindly asked with a smile plastered on my face.

"Actually yes. You have been showing a great progress in your language. So I was planning if you could ummm-", she stuttered.

"If you could tutor Jungkook", she continued which stiffened my figure.

-

Oh god. Please no more suspenses, I swear to god. They stress me a lot. Tutoring Jungkook? Pfft. It's impossible for me.

Since today I attend school by my skateboard, I walked to the pavement to continue my journey back home when someone approached, startling me.

"Sooyun~ssi", a man dressed all classy stood there, stiffly. I examined his face but could not get a hold of it as he had a pair of sunglasses on.

"I don't know if you remember me, but I'm Park Ban Ryu. Your dad ordered me to pick you up from your school", I heaved a deep sigh and drooped my feet with him infront of me.

"Sooyun?", I was flabbergasted at the sudden voice right beside me in the limo's backseat. "Yoongi?", I tranquilly smiled.

"Well I guess we have to talk about what happened", he stared at me, eyes tearing up.

-

As we reached "our" house, we found few unfamiliar cars parked outside. "That's my mum's car. The one who adopted me", Yoongi managed to speak, distressed.

We both stepped into the house together, to find people scattered all around the the enormous living room. Yoongi couldn't hold back his tears as he paced towards the parents who adopted him.

"Sorry for not letting you know all this while Yoongi~ah. I planned on telling you when you were ready to hear us out. But we both couldn't get ourselves to say it in the first place. The time has come, Yoongi. You're finally with your actual parents. You definitely will have a loving family and I can reassure that", she paused.

"It is true that you were our adopted son"

They exchanged their regards and we had our dinner together. The home-cooked meal by our grandma was really delicious and received alot of positive compliments from them.

"Yoongi~ah. We are leaving to Russia in few hours as we planned on settling over there, but don't worry. We will stay in touch", she hugged Yoongi tightly, not having the heart to let her adopted son go.

"Yoongi. Please be a good boy and make both of us proud and don't ever forget that you have shoulders to rely on whenever you're going through hard times. You have such a loving family of a responsible parents, caring grandma and an adorable younger sister. You'll leave just as happy or even happier", his adopted dad cut in while they family hugged.

"Aro~ah. We've did our best and raised him to be a well grown man. Now we're handing him over to you", Yoongi's adopted mum, embraced my mum weakly.

"Bye eommani~ Bye abeoji~", Yoongi waved as their car drove off from the drive way and into the dark road. He sighed and closed the doors returning back to us.

"Dad? Mum?", Yoongi stuttered looking at both our parents. They did not waste a second to run towards him and tackle him in a strong hug.

"Yoongi~ah. We missed you.", mum started bawling. Of course, it's humanly impossible for me not to cry as well. My grandma and I joined the three of them while the sound of low cries and soft giggles filled the living room.

"Welcome back to the Min family", dad pat Yoongi's head, lovingly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey there my dear readers. Hope you're enjoying my story so far. This story is full of suspenses. Stay tune for more! Sorry for this short chapter though. Saranghae!

K