《Chapter 24》

~ Jimin's P.O.V ~

"Jimin, what do you mean that came out weird", she stopped in her tracks as I immediately bit the insides of my cheeks nervously.

"Just chill little girl. No offences"

"I know you're dumb, so let's just ignore whatever you said", she spun around and started walking as I laughed at her reply.

After a few minutes of talking about random stuffs and walking together, we finally reached her house.

"Oh no! Jimin~ah. We've reached my house. I didn't even realise it!", she face-palmed.

"No worries. I can walk back to my car"

"Are you sure? You seem exhausted. Why don't you come in? We could order delivery food because I'm hella starving right now", she offered as I was hesitant at first but gave in after she did an aegyo.

~ Sooyun's P.O.V ~

I invited him in and was relieved as I found no one in sight. Glad that I don't have to face them for a while. "Come on in. Feel yourself at home, Jiminie", I plopped on the fancy white couch with him after shutting the door close.

"Damn your house is huge", Jimin complimented scanning around, taking everything in sight and I nodded agreeing

"The worse part is cleaning this entire house. It takes around 2 days to complete the chores"

"What? You clean the house yourself?!"

"Well, not really. My grandma loves gardening and cooking, so the garden and kitchen is under her control. Otherwise, I never let her clean the other parts of the house"

"Why don't you guys hire maids or servants?"

"Nah. What's the point of purchasing a huge house then? We might as well move in to an apartment"

"That makes sense. I appreciate your guys' rational way of thinking"

"Thanks. Anyways, what should I order?"