《Chapter 12》

~ Sooyun's P.O.V ~

"You look pretty", Jungkook smirked and just walked away with Jimin, leaving me startled.

Ignoring the fact that he just talked to me, my stomach was growling. I quickly headed to the cafe and bought myself an egg sandwich and orange juice which I hope could fill up my hungry stomach.

Expectations were written all over Yoongi's face for me to sit at their table but I just had to avoid anymore dramas and searched for an empty table. I started eating my breakfast with a bite of my egg sandwich when someone slid infront of me.

"What do you want?", I unwelcomly questioned, avoiding that one person's eye contact. "I decided to apologise to you", Ruyen stated whilst I looked deep into her eyes, more like glaring. I felt like it wasn't a sincere sorry but at the same time, her innocent face isn't letting me to disregard her. I thought for a bit. Will it work out between us if I accept her apology?

"Sooyun. What do I have to do to make it up you?", she innocently asked. I heaved deep sigh raking back my hair.

"Look Ruyen. I'm always ready to forgive you. But I guess we being friends will not be alright after all", I stated and she had that expressionless face.

"Sooyun~ah. Both of us not talking when we are right next to each other is the most difficult thing I have to go through. We don't have to be best friends. At least, let's be friends", she stated and my lips made a thin smile without me realising. She sarcastically shot a smile back and just walked away without anymore further conversation. That's when I thought about it deeply.

What a b.tch.

~ Jimin's P.O.V ~

"Wae~! Hoseok~ah! This is such an expensive watch!", Jin exclaimed looking at the shining watch Hoseok was wearing. "Says the one who comes to school in Porsche everyday", Hoseok teased Jin.

"Annyeong Jimin~", Ruyen said hugging my torso from the back as I startled and rolled my eyes as she rise my hackle's sometimes. When the boys caught me rolling my eyes, they chuckled but not loud enough for Ruyen to know.

"Taehyung~ah! Move!", she said and smacked Taehyung's arm who was sitting beside me, admiring the sandwich in his hand. He glared at me and then at her, moving aside so that Ruyen could have a sit. She slide in beside me; resting her head on my shoulder. Quickly Taehyung hit Ruyen's head and she groaned in pain, rubbing the painful spot.

"Don't ever hit me again. This is what you get in return", Taehyung rolled his eyes at Ruyen; starting to munch on the sandwich. Taehyung never really gets along with Ruyen and we don't really know why.

That's when Sooyun showed up at the cafe alone with no one with her. I straightened myself looking at her as she brought her food and looked at us with sad eyes. She walked away with her food tray and not sitting with us, made me disappointed.

"I miss her", Yoongi cheerlessly said, playing with a ring on his forefinger. "Hyung, we saw her like 12 hours ago", Namjoon exclaimed and we all laughed at Yoongi's sorrowful mood. "Wae! I'm not joking. Honestly, she makes me laugh whenever I feel down", he muttered earning some gasps from us.

"Am I looking at the real Min Yoongi right now?", Hoseok looked flabbergasted, lightly slapping Yoongi's gloomy face. "Ruyen. You should've not poured the milkshake on her", I broke the silence with everyone's eyes widened on me.

"Wait how did you know?", she stuttered, trying to get a hold of my hand to cool me down. "Of course there were many people in the cafe when that happened. I kept quiet because Sooyun gave you back what you deserved", I answered gritting my teeth, trying to fix my messed up mind.