《Chapter 20》

~ Jungkook's P.O.V ~

I got off the car with the others; Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Ruyen. As usual, the cameras started flashing and I started posing my signature rabbit smile.

Soon, we reached inside and the rich chicks started gawking and softly fangirling about me

Soon, we reached inside and the rich chicks started gawking and softly fangirling about me. Well, of course they will. I'm too hot for them.

We gathered at a place and started chit chatting of god knows what. Few minutes later, someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and was bombarded by the presence of my parents!

"Abeoji! Eomma!", I exclaimed hugging them in disbelief. "When did you guys come back? I've missed you both very much!", I exclaimed full of joy.

"We came back this morning. Well, we decided to surprise you here", dad stated shrugging. "We had to stay in a hotel though", mum continued and I chuckled at their thoughtful surprise.

"Well, I guess my boy has built up. I see you've been working out much huh", dad mocked side hugging me proudly followed by my mum.

Just then, a man with rich clothes, with a woman by his side came over to my parents and started talking. I turned over to my friends when the event started.

I was on my phone texting my current girlfriend. If you didn't know, she's such a boring duck. She never entertains me. She is just another time past to be honest.

That's when I heard someone's name "Min Sooyun". As soon as those words escaped from the emcees mouth, my head shot up from my phone, slipping it in my pocket.

As she went up the stage, my jaw dropped to the floor, embracing me with her flawless beauty and gorgeousness.

Holy god mother. How pretty can someone be?

"You can wipe your mouth. You are drooling and the floor is getting wet", Jimin said setting his hand on my shoulder, grinning ear to ear. "Jimin~ah. She looks gorgeous!", I exclaimed straightforwardly not giving a damn of who was standing beside me.

"Of course she does! I picked that dress out for her. Plus, I'm happy that she decided to purchase it at the same time", he smiled like a proud best friend.

I shot a glare at him and Yoongi stood by my side. "Look here Jungkook. Stop staring at her. It won't take a second for me to punch your nose. Just keep your limit and don't hurt her like you do to all the useless girls who swoon for your money", he whispered and sneered leaving me staggered.

Not gonna lie, he threw me off guard. "Woah. Woah. Chill hyung."

Sooyun started speaking with her deep and sexy voice which could melt any men. Why does she look pretty to my eyes all of a sudden?

"Good evening to all the kind hearted people I have right here in this enormous ballroom. It doesn't matter at all if you donated 1 won or millions. Donating anything would at least mean something to those who are in need for money to live their daily life. People who suffer from poverty don't even get to eat once a day when we waste our food. I'm personally touched at the amount of you all who are willing to spend their money on something that could benefit others. I really appreciate it and I hop-", I was cut off with someone barging through the huge entrance door.

~ Sooyun's Grandma's P.O.V ~

I raised my thumbs up to encourage her and there she was, doing it as if she owns the stage. I'm proud of her. All of a sudden the door barged open, leaving Sooyun mid-sentence.

Min Ji Hun?! What is he doing here? How is he even alive! No. This is not my son! He deceased in an accident, years ago.