《Chapter 28》

~ Sooyun's P.O.V ~

Mrs Jung can be nice at times but it is just so tiresome when she gives this much of homework and notes. I feel as if my hand could fall off anytime soon but the scene of Jungkook and Ruyen being clingy displayed in front me, made me sick every second.

-

Just at the right moment, the bell rang and I quickly left the class thanking the teacher. Since I didn't really eat anything this morning, the nausea and anxious feeling crawled up my stomach. My vision was getting blurry at the moment and I could see everything in double. It was even difficult for me to breath as the students crowded the hallway like a swarm of bees.

I barged in the restroom to find Ruyen and her "newly formed mean girls" gang, applying their makeup. I didn't have any time to deal with them nor did I want to hold a conversation with them. All I could think of doing was, running towards an empty washroom and throw up all over the cubicle.

I heard the girls giggling and faking throwing up sounds along with disgusted gags. As I finished throwing up, I cleaned up the mess I made and wiped the tears which were rolling down my cheeks.

Weakly, I walked towards the sink and took a glimpse at the mirror. I looked like an old wicked witch and definitely no human would like to see me this way. I rinsed my face and covered my head with the hoodie, leaving the restroom.

I steadily started setting steps towards the cafe when someone blocked my way. "Go away Ruyen. I'm not in the mood to deal with your shit", I weakly said and tried walking past her yet she shoved me by my shoulder. I stumbled back and a friend of hers slightly pushed me from the back again.

"I don't give a f*ck if you are Yoongi's sister. But to me, you are just a trash", she gritted her teeth and revealed few pictures of me throwing up, nastily.

"You respect me and these pictures will not be all over the media, you disgusting garbage. Look at you being a lifeless b*tch in these photos", she demanded, laughing and sliding her finger across the phone to shove more pictures in my face.

I instantaneously snatched her phone and flinged it to the floor, hearing the sound of the screen scattering everywhere. "Ruyen!", her friend stopped her, when she was about to land a tight slap across my face.

"Don't do it. There are cameras everywhere and our principal could suspend us from this semester if you do it", she calmly explained to her but Ruyen wasn't convinced at all. Instead, she was burning a hole through me with her furious and deathly stare.

"Aww you can't even lay a hand on me, kiddo. You timid little girls should get a life instead of messing with me or else I'll make sure your life is a living hell", I weakly grinned with a tone of pain in my voice.

"Hey babe", he said, quite far away from where we were, gawking coldly at me. Ruyen was alarmed at the presence of Jungkook and instantly grabbed my arm, pinning it on her neck.

"R-Ruyen! What are you doing?!", I attempted pulling my arm away when her grip on my wrist tightened. "Ruyen, let me go! You're hurting me!", I retorted with tears on the edge of my eyes, threatening to fall anytime soon.

"Hey! Let her go!", Jungkook who just arrived at the scene, yanked my arm away and forced me down the floor with a huge and loud thump. He immediately embraced Ruyen with fake tears streaming down her face. What a bitch.

"You both gotta s-stop this", I uttered few words, trying to get a hold of this situation. "How f*cking dare you try to hurt her!", Jungkook charged towards me with an intimidating look, already ripping me into pieces with his gaze.

"Jungkook! What the hell is wrong with you?", he gently and cautiously assisted me up and snaked his arms around my waist, helping me lean against his strong figure.

"Hyung, this is none of your business. Stay out of the way!"

Jimin quickly shoved Jungkook's arm away, who attempted to grab mine. "Jiminie~ We've been best friends ever since we were little kids. Is there anytime, we've fought over something? This bitch just happened to ruin everything we had. Please don't believe what sh-", Jimin sent a tight slap across her face, cursing under his breath.

They were continuously bickering and the next thing I knew, I lost Jimin's grip and plopped on the floor again.

-

I fluttured my eyes open to find myself isolated in the medical room. "Sooyun, everything's alright. I'm right here", Yoongi engulfed me in a tight hug shortening my breath.

Yoongi and I stayed that way for a moment when someone cleared their throat; we pulled away wiping our tears off. "Jimin, thank you so much for bringing her all the way here. Now if you don't mind, could you please take care of her. I really gotta complete some unfinished work", Yoongi hurriedly dashed out of the medical room, leaving both of us alone.

"Sooyun~ah. I was told by the nurse that you are losing your apetite these days and are not eating your meal on time. I'm not going to ask why unless you tell me yourself. Meanwhile, you should have this sandwich I made. It'll definitely make you feel better"

"Thanks alot back then, Jimin. I don't know what I would've done if it wasn't for you", I slowly munched on the sandwich eventhough I felt a huge lump at the back of my throat; wanting to cry out loud.

"It's alright. I promise to be there for you all the time and right now...", he paused before continuing, "If you feel like crying, just do it. Don't hesitate", his words provoked my emotions, finding myself in his shoulder bawling my eyes out the next second.

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Annyeongasehyo! I'm very sorry that my chapters are all too short. But no worries! They will be getting longer and I guarantee it gets more interesting. Annyeong!

Saranghae!

K❤