《Chapter 38》

~ Sooyun's P.O.V ~

Two weeks passed by and I couldn't ask for a better life anymore. Jungkook treated me just right and what more could I say? I'm already like one of the school's popular girl and widely known as "Jungkook's girlfriend" rather than my very own name, "Min Sooyun".

As for Jungkook's and my relationship, we are on very good terms right now. He would be right there to comfort me to overcome the issues I face but at times, Jungkook and I would bicker over something that's unnecessary. We eventually end up being clingy with each other and disregard the fact that we even fought.

"I may be this school's biggest jerk and a playboy but nothing changes the fact that my heart belongs to only you"

I believe his words and I have faith in him.

On the other hand, there's Yoongi. The one and only human being that could feel what I'm going through eventhough I don't really express a thing. This clearly shows, he's more like one of my best friends rather than an elder brother. If I had to choose my most favourite person ever, it would definitely be Yoongi without second thoughts.

Ruyen, the jealous psychopath has not really been settled out yet. She would pull such daunting attempt to hurt me even when Jungkook and my friends are around. The guys would convince me to confront the principal and get her suspended from this school but I wouldn't care less. She would do just the same even if she leaves the school. So why the hell not just ignore her because eventually she'll get fed up with it.

The night where two miracles happened would still be just as fresh in my mind forever. One, me finding out that Jungkook's parents and mine had a huge conflict which led to attempting murders. Second, Jungkook confessing to me.

After that night, I couldn't bring myself to even hold a conversation with my parents for a mere 3 seconds. Jungkook, my grandma, Yoongi and the guys being there for me, almost made my parents' presence invisible.

-

It was the boring Monday that a typical student hated the most than anything else. These past days, Jungkook would either drive me or walk me to school so that we could use some time for ourselves.

"Good morning, halmonie~", I kissed her cheek and sat on one of the tall stools in the kitchen.

"Good morning, sunshine. Here's your breakfast", she placed a plate of mouth watering sweet potatoes in front of me.

"Halmonie! This is the first time you did these and it's really delicious. You learnt them from YouTube or one of your expensive handy dandy book recipes?"

"You think I made these? Ha. Your Romeo helped me earlier this morning to make you some breakfast. Jungkook is waiting outside, getting some fresh air"

"Jungkook made these?! Damn he can actually cook", I impatiently ate them, tasting the scrumptious sweet potatoes which I believe it would be a heaven for my taste receptors. I placed the plate in the sink and kissed my grandma, goodbye.