She kept staring at me. Stepping close every second.

"Kendall... maybe we should go with the others. They might have woken up by now." I said trying to take a step back as my back hit with the sac.

"Don't worry about them. They're still sleeping." She was closer enough for me to feel her breath. It smelled like strawberry. Really, does this girl has any flaw? "It's okay, it's nothing formal."

I kept staring at her brown eyes as I felt her soft lips on mine. I didn't want to but unconsciously I kissed her back. I felt her hands on the back of my neck as I put mine on her lower back, pulling her closer to me. When we were out of breath we broke the kiss.

We kept staring at each others eyes until she finally talked.

"We won't tell anyone about this." She whispered.

"Of course." I said as she pulled me into another kiss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now we were having breakfast with the others and I couldn't be more confused. After we kissed we left the gym and we went to the living room. Everyone was already there, discussing who had to prepare breakfast. I volunteered, as I didn't really care about it.

They raffled who had to help me and of course it was Kendall. This had to be some kind of joke.

We prepared breakfast in complete silence. While I was frying some bacon I felt a pair of arms surrounding my waist.

"Kendall what are you doing?" I said trying to whisper. "Someone could come in."

"They won't." She said turning me around.

"Kendall we shouldn't-" I couldn't finish the sentence as she smashed her lips onto mine.

Luckily no one came into the kitchen. When we served the food I tried sitting as far as I could from Kendall. But the only empty place was right in front of her.

So I ate breakfast as fast as I could. Not glancing at Kendall even once.

When we all finished eating breakfast we changed into our swimsuits and went to the beach again.

I didn't want to go to the water so I just laid in the sand, hoping Kendall wouldn't approach me with our friends around.

I saw Gigi walking towards me. She was soaked, as she just stepped out of the water.

"Hey, don't you want to go to the water?" She asked sitting next to me.

"I'm good here. I like to lay on the sand."

"So you're not here alone because you're trying to avoid someone?" I just stare at her in shock.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." She just laugh as I stuttered.

"Come on Josh. I'm her bestfriend. Did you really think she wouldn't tell me about what happened?"

"I don't even know what to think. After she kissed me-"

"Wait! She kissed you?!" she said, almost shouting.

"Shhhh. I don't want everybody to know about that. Wait. You said she told you."

"Yes she told me both of you almost kissed yesterday!"

"Oh." Fuck. I talked too much.

"Oh? When did she kissed you Josh?" She asked surprisingly excited.

"Well. This morning after I told her that a didn't want to date right now. She said that she didn't want that either and then she just kissed me."

"Oh. My. God." She squealed.

"And then-"

"There is more?" She said grinning.

"While we were doing breakfast. We kissed again."

"So cuuuuuteeee." She said very excited.

"Gigi shut up. You can't tell anyone, and besides, I don't know why she keeps kissing me. I told her that I didn't want a relationship and the she said the same. But she doesn't stop kissing me. I just don't understand her."

"Little Josh. This has just started."

A/N: So new chapter here. I'd like to know how do you think this story should continue. I don't have a mental block but I accept advice on how this story should continue. If you have any idea feel free to send me a private message.