"Cause of Wendy," she shrugged. "It was dumb. I'm sorry. I won't do it again."

"Your dad is gonna be pissed," Jax teased her.

"Oh come on, don't tell him!"

"What's it worth to you?" Jax smirked.

Macy looked at him, head cocked to the side, and waited to see if again he'd relent. "Jax," she said slowly.

"Oh fine," he scoffed. "No fun."

"I'll see you later, brother," Jax said as he and Opie hugged.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna eat," Opie said. "I'll see ya back at the clubhouse."

As soon as the door shut again Opie looked at Macy. "How'd that come out?"

"Tara," Macy rolled her eyes. "I covered for you. Obviously. So you're welcome."

"Thank you," he said with a sweet smile. "How'd you keep him from going after Dom?"

"Pulled the whole I took care of it I'm a feminist and I stabbed him card," she laughed. "You know how you guys hate when I start going on about my feminist rage."

"Don't fucking start with that shit," Opie shook his head. He opened up the fridge and moved some stuff around. "We got anything?"

"I can make you something," she offered. "Grilled cheese or BLT?"

"Push that shit together, grilled cheese with bacon."

Macy nodded and pulled the few simple ingredients out onto the counter. "Why'd you come here for lunch?"

"I dunno," he said, lighting a cigarette. "Guess I was kind of hoping you'd be here to make me a sandwich."

He watched her body move as she laughed, her back to him while making him his lunch. "Shit, don't the sandwiches usually come after sex?"

Opie was taken aback by her boldness. "Bacon always gets me hard," he joked.

Macy slapped the sandwich down on the frying pan and turned to look at him. "I used to have a crush on you, one of those stupid older brother's best friend crushes."

"And then?" He asked, leaning forward with his elbows on the table.

"Then I got older and I learned how to hide it, which you are not good at."

"Me?" He scoffed. "You think I like you?"

Macy rolled her eyes. "I see the little glances, the way you brush against me even when there's enough room to pass by without touching. Oh and this, me making you lunch," she added as she flipped the sandwich.

"I think you're imagining things," he said bluntly.

"Denying it is your choice," she giggled. "I just thought it would be less awkward to put it out there since we're living together now."

"You're like my little sister," he said defensively.

"Okay," she turned around to check his lunch. "I'm trying to have a mature conversation about this."

"There's nothing to talk about," he huffed.

"Okay," she said again. "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable."

Macy plated his sandwich, grabbed a beer, and placed them on the table in front of Opie. "I'm going to run upstairs. I have a job interview this afternoon."

"Where at?" He asked, swiftly turning around as she hurried toward the steps.

"Some bar and restaurant," she shrugged. "Hanna's was just so I could say I technically have a job but we both know I wasn't making shit."