Chapter 7❄

~Zykers Pov~

I was so damn furious! When I went upstairs, I found the door lock, I thought; 'Ok, she's mad at me, obviously,' but when I knocked and asked her to open up, there was no answer.. So I listened, listened for her intakes of breath. A heartbeat. But I met, once again, with nothing. Thinking the worst,I raised my foot and kicked down the door with little effort. The security humans had was so pathetic, the door fell to the floor with a bang.

Downstairs I heard her parents gasp, and get up from their spots in the kitchen. I didn't like her parents much, never did. They'd been in the kitchen for a hour, plotting on a way to postpone taking Angelina-- well the mother was, the father was just agreeing to what ever she said, he didn't seem to care much about his daughter being taken. They weren't aware that I could indeed hear the fools!

I walked into the room, glancing at her king sized bed that sat against the wall with a canopy over it. She wasn't there. I knew she was gone, but my mind seemed to refuse to accept it. I continued to search for her. When it finally clicked in my head that she wasn't within this house, and had escaped out of the fucking window, which was more then a twenty foot drop I freaked the hell out, destroyed her room.

With a flip of my wrist, the bed flipped over, and then I brought my foot down on it, the satisfying sound of the thing breaking brought music to my ears. I walked over to her dresser and threw it across the room, jewelry went flying everywhere. I walked over to the large TV she had set in the corner, punched it several times. The whole went as far as the insulation inside of the wall. Her room was officially deemed, Ddestroyed. I hadn't even broken into a sweat.

"Your Majesty, please stop!" The voice was soft, yet tentative. It also belonged to her annoying ass mother. Her mother had probably done this! Aided her in her escape.

I snarled and stalked towards her, she backed up. I smirked, as her back hit the hall wall. Leaning forward, I trapped her in the corner, bracing my powerful arms over her head. "You better hope I find her, because If she's gone, If I don't have her in my possession by tonight; I will personally rip you and your husbands throats out. Capishe?" The mother eyes widened, she was trembling with fear. As sick as it was, I rebelled in it. Loved the scent of her fear as it drifted up into the air and circulated around the room.

"B-b-but I- W-e-e. If I-I- She cant be gone!" I rolled my eyes. She was obviously gone, and the more I spent time threatening her parents, the more distanced  gained between me and Angelina. Plus her mother wasn't capable of speaking correctly at the moment and I was close to ripping her tongue out. 

"Get out of my sight before I decide to end you right now." My temple was throbbing with annoyance. "Go back downstairs with your husband, Sarah." She wasted no time, running down the stairs and back into the kitchen where her husband was. I hated him the most, always had, even as a child. Never liked him holding my Angel.

Plus what sort of coward sends his wife up stairs to investigate? That fool could have brought his scared ass up here himself. I needed someone to pummel. He'd be the perfect punching bag. But I'd save it for latter.

I wasted no time calling in for enforcement's as I ran towards the window and jumped out. The drop was nothing, I landed gracefully on my feet with ease. My trackers had responded, lucky me to have the most trained professionals at tracking in the werewolf community.They found her in minutes.

Apparently, Angelina had went off with a human boy--I sniffed out the area. But I wasn't able to pin point where they went because her damn scent disappeared at the end of street. Damn her for getting in a car.

I could tell that keeping Angela safe was going to prove to be difficult.

Alpha, we have found her scent in this location. Maybe you should investigate.