Chapter 17

Locking my bedroom door bought me about an extra five minutes or so. Although, I must say, it was amusing watching his blurry shadow pound on the impenetrable glass. When he realized that I had no intentions on coming out of my bedroom on my own he manage to override my doors system from his room. The sucky part wasn't the fact that I still had to go on this date. What sucked was the fact that I was still in my pajamas. My twenty minutes were up, and since I used them on a re-run of vampire diaries there was no time for me to take a shower. Who knew. The guy was actually serious.

I glanced over at a very angry Zyker, his jaw was clenched and his fingers gripped the wheel tightly. I wanted so badly to reach up and graze my finger along his furrowed brow. But I was much to angry for that.

"Sooo...." Where are we going?

"It's a surprise." He grumpily mumbled.

"Everything is a surprise with you." I slumped in my seat. "And I don't like surprises. Besides, I'm not dressed for anything fancy and seeing how your dressed like a freaking runway model I'll be out of place."

He groan in frustration. "It is not my fault that you decided to waste your time."

"I got detracted, and besides, twenty minutes is not enough time to shower, pick out an outfit, and do hair and make up." I argued.

Zyker glanced down at me, he smirked at my attire. I was wearing a onesie...I loved the damn things. "Twenty minutes was more than enough time for me to become presentable. Besides, you locked me out of your room, and refused to open up the door."

I gave him an incredulous look. "Well no dip! Of course I'm going to lock you out. I could have naked you idiot! And I am entitled to my own privacy. I leave you alone don't I? Why can't you do the same for me?"

"He completely ignored my outburst, his face was blank as he concentrated on the road, but his eyes had a gleam of impatience in them. "I'm not in the mood to argue with you."

"Oh boo hoo-"

"I mean it, Angelina! Be quiet...please. You don't have to worry about your dreadful attire-" Onesie's were not dreadful... "The place we are going to has been completely rented out... I have to keep you exclusive. There. Now give me a few minutes to myself."

...."Hey, your the one still talking." He shot me a look, that said if I didn't shut it he'd do something i'd regret. My mouth snapped shut and I leaned as far away from as I possibly could. I glanced out the car window realizing that we had reached a road where there were other car... I thought about rolling down a window and screaming for help. I even pondered the idea of open the darn door and jumping out. But I knew all those things were in possible. When me and Zyker had both gotten into the car the first thing he did was put on the child locks, he locked the windows too. It was as if he was predicting my moves. I sighed, leaning back in my seat.

The more congested the traffic got the more rebellious Zyker's driving skill were. He kept turning onto the shoulder, driving in the gravel, just so he could pass up a car or two. And on occasions he would slap the wheel,causing me to jump and start yelling profanities at the cars who managed to slide past him. Dud had serious road rage. ?I?f we were in his sports car we'd be screwed. For some reason he hadn't taken the lambo. We were in a jeep, it was new and all, but you could tell he didn't really like it.

"Yah, know," I started after growing tired of the silence. "You're a terrible driver."

"Shut up."

I bit my lip, thinking on whether or not I actual should. I had been quite for more than half of this ride from hell. I had endure his bat shit driving skills. And I was going on a date...well a not-so-date...with him! I hadn't agreed to it, and he couldn't even bother to entertain me. "No what, thanks but no thanks. I'm quite sick of your bratty attitude. You're a shit driver and I think you should know that." I smirked, quite profound of my bash. "I could drive better than you. He'll...a three year old could drive better-"