Chapter 19

Never did I think that the words 'dinner with my parents' would involve me in a floor length cocktail dresses. It had an illusion neckline that was slanted. And it's color matched my eyes, except for the white glittery sash that wrapped around my waist. I didn't like it.

It was all too formal and Zykers obsession with matching me in cloths that matched my eyes was annoying. grey was a depressing color.

Zyker had woken me up at five in the morning. Hell, he'd went and woken the entire household because there were tons of people bustling around. I didn't know that there were so many occupants in this household until now.

 I was escorted into what seamed to be a salon. There was a makeup room, hair station and everything. There were several females in the room and I was left there while my companion disappeared back into the depths of this mansion, leaving me with strangers.

The firth thing they did for me was draw me a bath. Etney, was the lead of the group. She was the oldest, that's all I really leaned about her before my mind wondered off. I was deep in thought, confused because previously I had the weirdest dream ever. A dream that didn't seem like a dream because t had been so real.

I was in the strangest place, there was little specs of golden dust that floated around, never touched the groud, it just drifted. There were beautiful white trees that stretched towards the sky as if reaching for a lover. The ground...I wasn't really sure what the ground was. But it was made out of something that glowed. White. There was so much white in gold. 

Reaching out I attempted to capture a spec of the golden dust.

"Ahht! I don't recommend you touch that, love." A woman drifted forward, adorn in a purple gorn that hugged her body perfectly. She was hard to look at. She was so beautiful that I found myself growing slight jelouse. It wasn't fair that I should dream up a woman more beautiful than me!  "I have been awaiting your arrival Angelina Rowe. I have been waiting for this day for so very long." Oh! And on top of that she had to have the voice of a harp. Elegant, graceful; like a siren. I had met the perfect siren. This woman could definitely talk someone into committing suicide. Hell, one look at her would have a guy dropping dead.

I blinked stupidly. I was confused, and awed at the same time. So much so that I coudn't gain my bearing enough to speak. She had long hair that was as black as the night and fell down her back and past her shoulder in a stream. Her features were perfectly defined and feminine. Eyes that were as bright as the moon and seemed to gaze right into me. She knew everything about me and probably more.

I watched in fascination as her lips twitched upwards. "You are correct, dearest one. I know a lot about you but there is still much to learn. And you are just as beautiful as me." I watched as she gazed into the mystical forest, and then back at me. Her gaze saddened as she stared down at me. It wilted my heart.

"You see..." she trailed off. Her voice gaining a doleful edge to it. "Nothing has quite...worked out the way I intended it to with you. I was never quite able to alter the course of your fate." The only thing I could do was plant the seeds and pray to the stars that they'd sprout.

What was she talking about?

There was a long pause. "They have kept everything from you and it will be very hard for me to explain who I am to you. You have been cut off from your people and now you are confused, disoriented and ignorant. So there is not much I can give away."She shot me a reluctant look.

"I'm sorry, I don't follow."

"I know. You are so very special....so very- unique. I'm not sure that they're ready for you. I'm not sure if I'm ready. But you are the best chance at hope I can  give them. Angelina Rowe... you are my gift to the lupi sub caelo"