Work It Out Now

When I got home, I ran to brianca room and told her about my lovely body im going to have in a month. She looked at me and smiled with excitement after a hour of us conversating, I get a call from my other little sister from our daddy side. I havent talked to her since he died.

Me: hey Naiomi what's up?

Naiomi: hey sister where you living at now a days.

Me: North Carolina why ?

Naiomi: yes ..

Me: alright when u coming?

Naiomi: Tomorrow.

Me: see ya then.

The next morning. I woke up in a good mood cause my other sister was coming over to live with me. My happy thoughts was interrupted when Brianca walked in the kitchen and said "you better hide Casey from her "

I looked at her like she was crazy. "Why you say that?" I asked as I stirred my chocolate pancakes. "Well... since you asked---  right as she was about to tell me a reason to why I felt I should keep Ase away from her, when I heard one of.my twins started screeming me and brianca ran up the stairs and Casey came running out the room. My baby boy was having a seizure. Froze up and broke down.

Casey called 911 as he was carring my baby down the stairs we hoped in the car and brianca stay home with her baby and my two girls .When.we got there I was in a static shock I couldn't move or talk all I could do was cry. I hate seeung my kids suffer. Good thing Casey was here cause I would've been a hot mess.

After 6 hour we was realease with my.baby in my arms and he was just fine. The whole way home I didnt wanna leave his side I sat next to him in the car ride and I watched him and his sister take there nap.

I forgot all about my sister coming today until casey came in the babies room and touched my shoulder and said "its five o clock, are you going to my nigga Naiomi or do you want me to go get her?" I look up and said "can you go get her please and telll Serena to come here to me so we can hand out while they sleep cause I havent had any time with my little girl." "Any thing for you baby love you." He replied as he kissed my cheeks. Love you too see you when you get back."

Soon after, Serena came in and telling.me about how school going amd playing around I miss hanging with my Angel.

CASEY POV

I've known belinda since we was freshmen in Highschool. Then I met her family and we've been like a big family. Belinda family is full of beautiful ladies and tough men. I just grew very attracted to all her sisters and they all got a thing for me but I keep that distance. But with Naiomi, she is so aggressive shes tried numerous times to fuck me and now im worried shes going to try again and Belinda will be digging two graves. One for her for trying to fuck me and one for me for not telling her.

As I approached out side of the air port I seen her standing out side with her long hair tight fited  Levi jeans with a top cut showing her nice curves and flat belly. All I could think about was when Belinda looked that way but after 3 kids amd two pregnancies she dont exactly look like that and I just dont know how to handle it. I hoped out the car "OMG, CASEY HEY BROTHER IN LAW!"She screamed when she saw me. I.just smirked and replied "hey Naiomi." She was still enthusiastic cause when I was arms. Reach she grabbed my neck and gave me a hug I couldn't breathe at all I slightly push her amd gave her a fake smile but she couldnt tell the difference.

The whole ride with every thing.she had to say she had  coress my arm I wanted to punch her ass but I.controlling my anger. I just simply put both my  hand on the stirring.wheel so she couldn't touch me.