Pretty Hurts

As she turned her head I was shocked at what I saw. she had hazel eyes, long black milkyway, pink lips and a button nose. but what really killed me was that she was natural.

her breast was so firm and looked sister her waist went in and ass out she was just little lighter than me and she looked as she was a Hood as me. as I looked at her neck I seen a necklace that look like mines. I was furious!

but I didn't want her to are me envy  her. so I asked her "who are you to him. " and he looked scared and tried to speak I said demanding putting my hand up at him and looking at her " shut up I'M not asking you anything so hush ya face my nigga!" as she continued she said "Well I am his girlfriend and my name shayla who are you?"

I looked at him and he was turning redder than blood with fear in his eyes. I looked back her and asked "how long have y'all been dating?" She said "five months." he let her go and put his hands over his head.

I asked her did she hang out with him on his birthday. she said "No his sister told him to pascos for his birthday. " as she looked back at him and smiled.

he began to walk off "I screamed. Casey where you going! " he turned around I asked her with aggression "have y'all fucked?" Casey screamed "Belinda stop! " I walked to him and I said with anger and the football team started to peak out " STOP! DID YOU STOP ? " I look back at her and I said "Shayla have you fucked Casey. " she look at me and said " Well Yeah alot. Why does it matter to you, cause you all up in our relationship. "

I walked to her as Casey tried to pull me but I yanked away. As I continued to walk I said "I'M asking these things because "I'M.his girlfriend of three years! "  she looked at me in disbelief I said and I took him out with the fam for his birthday not his sister.! he look like he was hurt . At lease he know how I'M feeling right now. As I out walked I turned around and said it's okay I know where his heart is. I turn back around to walk back out the gym with my pride and when I walked  off the campus I cried like I just lost my mother or someone dear to me. he was I guess that what you get for putting tour all into some one who doesn't do the same.for you.

"I can't stay here with him Ima stay stay  a hotel" I told Mela.                                                         

@colormeweirdo