Truth

That night I slept on the couch. when I woke up I didnt see casey or the kids and i flipped ship i called his phone 10 times and got no answer i didnt see brianca in her room so i called her phone and she didnt know where they was either. I learned at a young age that theres two things you just dont mess with and thats and woman kids and their heart and he has fucked up on both now he want his life taken.

After three hours later I had a sharp butcher sitting on the counter in the kitchen waiting Casey. Then i heard serena and my twins i quickly grab the knife and put it behind my back and walked to the front door to greet them. I asked Casey if i could see him up stairs he agreed like last night didnt happen and we was just a happy family.

When we got up stairs i pulled that knife right from behind me and said " what kind of party you think this is? you fuck me over, then you take my kids with out letting me know anything!" He replied with I left you a note on the refrigerator." I looked at him like he tried me on some major fuck shit.

At this point i was done talking i was ready to kill as fire aroused in my eyes i dropped the knife and started throwing punchand he just stood there taking my hit until it started to piss him and he threw me on the bed and said " WHATS YOUR PROBLEM BELINDA?" I looked at him like he was crazy for asking me that question.

"What you think wrong with me??? You continuing to hurt me every time I think we taking a step foward you keep reminding me you not ready for this!" I said as I kicked him in the stomatch. He instantly looked up at me and clenched his teeth and grabed me wit anger he picked me up off the bed and throwing me back on the bed ripping my shirt off ... " You want some attention Belinda huuh is that what you want????" before i could outter anything he said " ATTENTION U WANT, ATTENTION U GET!" he demand as he pull my pajama shorts of me. He then ripped my panties off and lifted my legs as licked my clit until i felt my self about to cum.

when he lifted up to take off his pants and underwear i wanted to kiss him; all he did was push me back on the bed and climbed on top of me. Normally he'd take it easy and be gental but not this time. He shoved his dick inside of me and all i could do was cry out for him to stop but he look into my eyes with anger and hurt until he couldn't look at me nomore. He grabed a pillow and all i could think was he was about to kill me and he put my face in the pillow and hit it so hard i collapsed from my knees to my stomatch while i screamed the whole time after three hours i was knocked out and he was gone.

When i woke up i had on his work shirt i thought that was nice of him. Then i heard the bell ring so i attempted to get  up and opens the door

Love And Warजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें