Just Kickin It

later that day Casey came he called my name calmly "Belinda where are you ?" as he walked towards the bathroom where I was. I replied.slightly distracted because I was cleaning my shoes  "Im here, in the bathroom. "

as he leaned on the thrash whole of the bathroom he said "when you get done you wanna come watch temptations with me?  I knew what he was up to cause every time we watch temptation we make love. I looked at him, smiled and said "I would love too. "

As he walked off he turned back around and said. "Oh Yeah and I don't Fucks with Bella No more. " I smiled as I looked down at my shoes and started scrubbing harder.

when I finish I walked towards the living room and saw Casey standing there with one hand in his pocket and his eyes glued to his phone in the other hand. I joyfully said "I'M here! " he replied still looking at his phone  "okay hold on " and quickly putting his phone up

throughout the whole movie he would Until his phone buzz and then he will let me and then hold me tight and  then hold me tight and kiss make some part of my face. this throughout the whole movie. after the movie he climbed in bed and so did i. but he wasn't trying to make a move.so I initiate it by kissing his neck.  and he turn to me and said baby I am very sleepy. I looked at the clock and it was 11I looked at the clock and it was 11: 59 and I said "yeah happy birthday."

At 6 a.m the next morning I got up to get ready to finish the last touches of his birthday. shortly after I hoped in the shower I felt a breeze on my back. it was Casey stepping into the shower began to slowly put his hands around my waist which had me aroused I turned around and begin to kiss him.

he then picked me up and slide his big dick inside me and started deep stroking and sucking on my breast I wrapped my arms around him and leaned my head back into the water as it waved my moaning. then he put me down and nutted right in my breast I smiled and we began to bath eachother after we were done Casey went to school and I headed to pascos.

as I arrive to Pascos I paid for the food the cake and the table for 7 which after a few hours of searching the place I choice the top deck of the building. It had the best lighting and and a beautiful setting it was pricey but the best for my baby.

when I got back the house Iayed down and was knocked out. when. I woke up Casey was next to sleeping next to me. so I checked his phone and he had changed his password I just threw my head back and put it back and put it back in the window and went back to sleep.

I woke back up at 5 to get ready to go pascos as I finished my make up and started my hair Casey ,who was in the shower asked "baby can do some curls to the side." I replied softly "any thing for you my love. " as I started penning my curls to the side.

when we arrived everyone look so nice people were looking at us like were were royalty. we went got to the deck we ate and they brought out the cake. I became better nervous because I didn't know if he would like it or not as they approach the table with the cake I seen him with the biggest smile ever.

later that night were made love all night. and he fell asleep his phone  was unlocked similar looked at it he had a girl under a boy named talking about meeting her. I was frusious.he must think I'm crazy!