Sex Aint Better Than Love

When we got home every one was all happy about me and Casey and I'm just like I'm not ready "Casey we need to talk." I told him as I walked into my room. when he followed me in he said "what's up? " I looked at him and I know I don't see the same little boy from when I was 19 but I know I wasn't ready to be a MCcoy. "Im not ready. " when I looked up at him I thought he was going to beat me because his eyes started to glare.

he plopped down on my bed and looked still me and for the first time he was about to cry in my face he said " Why?" I felt bad but my career starting I don't have time for this. "Cause there's slot going on I mean we don't even slept together what made you think I was ready to marry you? " I said looking away shrugging my shoulders.

He looked at me and I looked down at me.  he got up in my face causing me to corner my self in the corner  and said "you wasn't saying that when I was balls deep in yo pussy! " I was alittle scared cause then then he grabbed me and started breathing on my neck which was my hot spot so I pulled him close and he kissed me. he then pulled up my left finger and pulled off his ring he gave me and stop kissing me and walked out my room moments later he walked out the front door to his car and drove off.

CASEY POV
I can't belinda did this to me. she got a job and she just independent now. it's cool it's clear she don't want to be with me so image just move on.as I drove around I decided to go to my nigga Trey. house. he got miss hoes out the ass. ion wanna wife em I just need to Fuck some.  when I pulled up I hear " my nigga I mean Mr family guy. " Trey joked laughing.  I smirked and said "not nomore."  his face went from smiling to concern "Why man." he said disappointed.  "She don't wanna marry me. but ima still come around my daughter. " I said shrugging my shoulders.

when I walked in Trey house I seen Nothing but fat asses. but the only problem I don't like people who smoke or drink and they look like they got some. As hours I felt I should just go home until Trey girlfriend walked in but I didn't want her I wanted the girl with her.

I got up and introduced myself to her "hello my name Casey. " as I reached put for her hand. she smiled at me and said "Hey Casey I'm Denice. " I immediately asked her did she drink or smoke. she said no to both I was so happy. all night we talked until she was getting freaky. I took her to the guess room and pulled out a condom and started stroking her tight pussy in the middle of me fucking her I seen blood. I stop. and looked at her Denice are you a virgin? she replied Yes. how old are you?  I asked. 21 she replied I said okay. we continued to Fuck and I heard something but I didn't pay it any attention.

After we exchange numbers she was walking right for a while I knew that for a fact. when they left was worn out I was like u gave her the dick. he said " Yeah hopefully she her pregnant. " I looked at him like he was crazy and asked for a towel and rag. I took a long shower and thought about Denice when I got back to Belinda crib I opened the door and Belinda came running into my arms  crying.

"what's wrong belinda ? as I shook her.  she looked up at me "I want you! I want to be your wife!  I'm sorry I was just scared. I love you. Please marry me ." I looked at her and all my anger whipped away  and i just kissed her. I picked her up and went in her room where we mad love all night. The next morning i woke up to Belinda laying on my chest. i slowly got up and went to use the rest room when my phone went off. It was a text from Denice.  Denice: good morning baby. I just ignored it and deleted it cause if Belinda seen that she would flip shit.

When belinda got up she cook some good ass food. We was the only one home Brianca, Terica, and  Serena went to get ready for Brianca's  Graduation tonight. Me and Belinda sat around posting pictures on instagram around five they came back and Belinda help Brianca in her graduation gown. Belinda mom even came down which was a shock to every one but Brianca.