So Anxious

Six hours later the driver announced that we had arrived in Nashville. When the bus pulled up, Mela who is Casey's cousin called me to tell me where she was located. I hurried off the bus taking off my scarf looking a hell of Good.

As I approach the car, I got excited when I see Mela. Mela and I can talk for over two hours later we arrive at the house.

The house hasn't changed much. It's beautiful in Tennessee. She couldn't stay cause she had to head back to work. As I walked through the house I walked towards to the back of the house were Casey room was and I layed across his full-size bed, and I was knockout for a good 6 hours and when Mela came home she woke me up and ask me if I wanted to go get Casey from football practice I jumped up with enthusiasm and said "Yes one moment. "

I still had my Fitted dress on so I straighten up my hair and threw on these pumps and hoped in the car. When we pulled into the school I didn't see Casey; she asked me to go to the football field and see if he was there. As I stepped out the car, the wind picked up just right to have my hair blowing.

As I look to the right of me, I saw kids who were waiting for their rides admiring me I mean its hard not to with my sexy brown skin, brown eyes that reflect of the sun 32 waistline thick in the thighs, fat ass and this dress hugging every part of my curves.

As I walk, I make it known with my strut. As I approach the football field, I stop and pulled out my phone and went to the camera to make sure I look Good; then I continued to walk as I see a group of boys on the track talking to the cheerleaders. I most definitely had to turn up I'm from Atlanta where the bad bitches are known for stepping on the scene and shutting shit down I most definitely couldn't slip or fall or come out of my bad bitch character into ratchet I was looking to Good for that shit.

So as I walked because all bullshit aside I was lost as Fuck, I saw a boy sitting at the top of stairs, so I said to him "hi I was wondering if you've seen Casey?" he began to direct me to him, and when he looked up at me he stopped and started admiring my body and biting his lip. So I act as tho I didn't notice that he was acting like a bird waiting to eat his prey. I said "So he's this way?" the little white boy eyes was just stuck on my ass, so I just rolled my eyes, but at least he knew Casey had a fine lady, that was my whole motive.

So one down 30 more to go so as I continued walking I seen girls looking up at me like they never seen a black girl and when the girls saw their boys were looking they started snatching they men up and walking quickly. I saw Casey and a blonde chick was talking at the time, and he didn't notice me until I said warmly "Casey." they both looked up, and the blonde chick looked at me with hatred in her eyes, and it was hard for her to hide it I cause eye contact with that bitch cause I feared no hoe and greeted her ass with a smile and flipped my Brazilian in her face directed my attention to my man who really looked at me cause he couldn't believe I was there in his face I leaned in and gave him a hug, and I notice his dick was on hard through his basketball shorts. I whispered to him "Is it me or are you just happy to see me?" He pulled me close and said, "The quicker we can get home the quicker I can show you."

After he said that, I felt my panties getting wet. He kissed me I wanted to Fuck him right there. I didn't care that all his boys were right there, but then I had to remember I'M here to let these bitches know he got a bad bitch. And he doesn't need these dusty hoes.

While he got his stuff all I seen from the crowd of people were dropped jaws and mean mugs, but I knew no one was going to step up and bust a move, so I wasn't stressing it. But the staring from the boys was annoying me. Why can't they glance and keep it moving?? When Casey finish he dapped his friends up and grabbed my hand while speed walking to the car.

When we got to the house he pulled me in his and closed and locked the door and took his shirt off with those Abbs looking hella Good he turned me around and unzipped my dress as I step out of my pumps I turn around and he looked at me and stared at my panties and bra and said breathing hard "you wearing blue, I like blue." I replied softly "I know, that's why I wore it. " he looked at me and snatched it off me. I pulled down his boxers and shorts to the floor and he step out of em and picked me up and threw me on bed. Quickly his slow became faster and I was speechless I just dug my nails into his skin he leaned up and look at me with his beautiful brown eyes he grabbed my thighs and started to go harder inside me. My moans turned into screams. He then turned me over I then arched my back, and he started to go harder inside me after a minute I couldn't feel my legs, so I started throwing it back, and all he could say was said "yeah baby just like that."

So I push him on his back and jump on top and started riding while pricing my nails into his skin and watched as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. His eyes became big as he tried to figure out how to handle me. After we finished, he said "Your good at this sex game." I replied looking back at him "just for you." I feel asleep right in his arms — a great start to our new start.