I didn't know what to do to make it better. I couldn't side with Yoongi because I hadn't known them for long enough to be sure, and insisting something existed after it was dead was just as useful as a mug without the bottom. I heard Namjoon's door shut close and I wished I had said something wise.

Kinam clapped his hands together once. "So, he's the absolute sunshine as you can see."

I hummed in agreement. "Do you think they'll get back together?"

"Honestly?" he asked.

I nodded.

"No. As much as I want to say 'yes', I can't. Even if Jin came to his senses and overcame all the shit between him and his parents – which is very unlikely and would end up with Jin being homeless, let me tell you –, the chances of that happening and Namjoon ever forgiving him for breaking his heart in a million pieces are nonexistent."

"That sucks."

Kinam stared at me in thought. "Love doesn't always win, Jungkook."

The blood in my veins froze. Kinam wasn't talking about me and Jimin but he might as well have. We could end up as Namjoon and Jin someday, without even seeing it coming.

It was a scary thought.

I followed Kinam into his room and we both fell onto his bed. Me still deep in my thoughts and Kinam with a question on the tip of his tongue.

When he finally let it slip, it came out as a little too innocent. "How was the making out in the bathroom?"

I choked on my saliva. "What?"

I could feel Kinam squirm on the bed. "C'mon, Kook! I'm done being depressing. I want to hear the good stuff!"

I swallowed down a groan. "Why don't you get a girlfriend and do the good stuff?" I bit back.

"Glad you asked!" Kinam pushed himself onto a sitting position and this time I actually did groan out loud. "Reason A: You won't let me date Sumin. Reason B: Have you and Jimin actually done the good stuff?"

"How on Earth is that a reason?!"

"Reason C: As Namjoon so nicely mentioned earlier, I don't have many feelings. Except towards Sumin. Wow, she really is a hot piece of a–"

"Shut up!" I screamed. I held my head between my hands, regretting the decision of ever becoming friends with Kinam. Was it worth this? Some pros, many cons...

Kinam seemed surprised by my outburst. "What's with you?"

"You!"

"Jesus..." Kinam widened his eyes comically and pressed his lips tightly together. "I just wanted to know how the making out was..."

"And why?" I simply couldn't understand.

"Because, Kook, I care. I want to know!"

Every emotion was wiped away from my face. "You care about me and Jimin making out?"

"YES!" Kinam yelled like it was the most obvious thing ever.

I didn't feel like I could go through another one of Kinam's "reasons of why" lists, so I sighed in defeat. "Fine..." I thought hard of my next words. "It was good."

Kinam's once hopeful expression fell into disappointment in a second. "'It was good?' That's all? You're in love with this guy and..." Kinam quickly took out his phone and looked for something. A little sound escaped from my throat as he showed his phone to me. It was a picture of Jimin's neck, in my opinion very nicely decorated with fresh hickeys. "And his neck looks like this after spending some good times with you. It's just good?"