Chapter 39

A/N: Please vote and comment, it would mean a lot to me <3

Jungkook's POV

"RISE AND SHINE YOU LAZY-ASS IDIOTS!"

That's how I woke up. My hands wrapped around Jimin, my face against his soft hair, his warm skin against mine and... something inappropriate I should not have thought when I realized how Jimin's bottom was against my lower stomach. I felt my cheeks get warm and I squeezed my eyes shut as I looked for Jimin's hand under the covers. When I found it, I took it in mine and Jimin hummed happily in his half-asleep state.

Yoongi, on the other hand, wasn't even half-asleep anymore. He was wide awake and groaning loudly. I opened my eyes as I heard him move around in his bed and got a glimpse of messy haired, sleepy Min Yoongi. It was kind of cute and compared to the usual grumpy Yoongi, fun to look at. He kept blinking and whining something under his breath.

I was not ready to get up. I turned back to face my boyfriend (that word still seemed weird even in my mind) and nosed his neck. I let out a happy sigh when I felt Jimin leaning his head back to make my nosing easier.

Yeah. I wouldn't leave this bed soon.

Yoongi had other plans. From the sounds he let out I figured he was stretching his arms over his head and yawning loudly. "So", he said, voice rough from sleep. "You two wake up every morning to this? That's harsh."

"No", Jimin tried to say but it didn't come out as that but as something hoarse. I giggled against his neck. "No", he said again, this time succeeding. "We never really wake up."

"Does she keep scream–", Yoongi had time to ask.

"SNUGGLING TIME IS OVER, YOU MORONS. I WON'T WAIT FOR YOU."

"So she does..."

"It's fine". Jimin yawned. "She does wait every time anyways."

Yoongi groaned and got up from my (I guess) bed and started to shuffling around the room and gathering his stuff. That's at least what I thought. I just knew I didn't want to open my eyes yet and face the cruel world.

I squeezed Jimin's hand to let him know that soon we'd have to get up, go to school and do the dishes before we could come back. He turned around in my arms and now his face was basically against my neck. He was so close I could feel his breath fan over my skin, and then he leaned forward, pressing his lips on my skin, on one of the scars. I almost told him to stop because I couldn't always understand why he did it. I didn't understand how he didn't find them ugly or something. I didn't understand how he could still kiss my skin with all the scars on it. But Jimin had never cared and it amazed me every time. How could someone who thought so little about himself still believe someone like me was beautiful.

I blushed. I wasn't the beautiful one. I knew Jimin didn't know this, but I would make him understand.

"Are you guys going to get up?" Yoongi asked after a moment of silence.

As a terrible friend, I did not listen but instead lifted my boyfriend's chin and kissed him softly as a thank you for making me feel not-so-ugly. I knew my face wasn't bad, nor was any other part of my body. I just had never showed my skin to anyone in fear they would hate me because of my past and what it had left on me. I was about to pull away but Jimin looped his hands around my neck and pulled me in again.

"Aaand that's my cue to leave." There were footsteps nearing the door when it was yanked open, undoubtedly by Sumin. "Don't go in there", I heard Yoongi say.

"Oh." A pause. "Oh."

"Let's leave."

"Yeah."