Chapter 40

A/N: It would mean a world to me if you voted and commented <3

Jimin's POV

The lessons were too long without Jungkook there, all except math, and that was the subject I hated. Though, it always brought a smile to my lips when Jungkook's brows furrowed and he had a pen hanging from his mouth as he tried to explain things to me. Apparently the "book is stupid, don't do it like that" was Jungkook's favorite phrase while at class. It was fine that I ended up not understanding a thing since the way Jungkook explained was way too complicated, because I got to look at him.

Now I didn't.

It was the class before lunch. Jungkook and I had spent a lovely break making out in a bathroom stall. Nothing much, just innocently kissing, but I knew I wanted more. I knew I wanted him and had to hold back, because I also knew Jungkook wasn't ready. I hadn't dared to ask him about anything so I didn't really know but assumed so. He was way too awkward. And I could wait, as long as needed.

I groaned as I felt my cheeks burning at the thought of doing something with Jungkook, and I let my head hit the cool surface of the table. I didn't even know what I wanted to do with him. It's just hormones, Jimin, I told to myself.

"Dude, are you okay?" Hoseok asked, and as I tilted my head to look at him, he looked a little worried.

"Mmm, I'm fine", I mumbled. It was the truth, though I would've been better if Jungkook was here.

Hoseok let out a laugh. "You'll see your other half soon."

"Huh?" I raised my head from the table and quickly wrote what the teacher had said to my notebook.

"Jungkook."

I stilled. It wasn't that would be the worst thing if my friends knew, it was that I didn't want them to ask me anything when they found out. I knew they would be okay with it, I knew they wouldn't act weird or be grossed out, but... I knew they would ask. I had never been the kind of guy who showed much interest in girls or boys. Actually I hadn't showed interest in pretty much anything for a long time.

"You guys are very close, right?" Hoseok asked, this time with a questioning look.

"Yeah." I tried to smile naturally. "We're very good friends."

"I can see that." Now he looked rather amused. "You miss him so much you mashed your head against the table."

"That's not wh– Can you hear my thoughts?" I asked loudly and Hoseok burst out laughing.

"Park Jimin, Jung Hoseok", the teacher called from the front. She didn't look happy. "You're disturbing this class. Leave if you can't be quiet."

I'm sure she would like that. Everyone was looking at us with annoyed expressions. "Sorry, we'll be quiet."

"Sorry", Hoseok said as well.

The teacher muttered something that sounded awful lot like I don't believe you.

Hoseok lowered his head to give me the oops-look.

I smiled back, and thankfully the bell saved us from the teacher. We quickly left the class and I ran straight to Jungkook's hug. He smiled down at me but I pushed him away from me until I could catch his wrist and pull him after me around the corner, Hoseok laughing the whole time.

"What's happening?" Jungkook asked as I dragged him to cafeteria's direction.

"We're escaping!" Hoseok yelled.