Chapter 33

A/N: Once again, please vote and comment! It means more than you know. (And this is one day late, sorry about that.) And happy New Year everyone!

Jimin's POV

I told myself that there was no way Jungkook's lips could actually feel so damn amazing against my own. But they did, they really did. My head couldn't quite keep up with the feeling and I forgot how to breathe from time to time. His lips were so soft and warm and just... just perfect.

But the kiss wasn't amazing only because of that. It was because of him.

Because of Jungkook.

A lot of people could kiss and their lips were warm and soft, that wasn't really anything special. Jungkook, on the other hand, was special. That fact took my breath away, just like the kiss did. I couldn't always believe him but I wanted to, I wanted to think that he really thought I was beautiful inside out, just like the way he kept whispering it against my lips between the kisses. I wanted to think like I was worth it, and maybe I was starting to believe it, little by little. That wasn't something you could just realize – "Oh wait, I am worthy of his love!" –, it was something that came slowly with help.

And him whispering it against my lips definitely helped because he wanted to kiss me. Me! It was kind of strange to think somethi–

Wait, what?

I pulled out of the kiss and rested my forehead against his. To him it seemed like I was just trying to breathe again, which is something I definitely would've needed to do, but I was trying to rewind my thoughts.

His love?

Shit.

Love was something hard for me, I had lost my faith in it when my mom had started to drift away from me when it usually was the kid who drifted away from their parents, and the last drop had been when I had found money and a note from her saying something about her not knowing when she was coming back.

Okay, so love existed. I believed in that. Why else would there be millions of songs and movies and books about it if it wasn't even true? No, I believed in love. I just believed there was no love for me.

I had, for a long time, been okay with it. Maybe not really okay but I had gotten used to live with the idea that the amount of love I should've gotten was somewhere else. Maybe someone who needed it more than me had gotten it, the love that was meant to be for me, and that's exactly why I had only settled for crying every night. I had never hurt myself or done anything because why would I do that? I could live without love, or that's what I had thought.

Now I didn't know anymore.

Jungkook tilted his head down and started to kiss my neck, eagerly showing me his feelings. I loved it, God I loved it, but I was so worried. What were his feelings exactly? He liked me, that I knew. But everything else seemed so weird and wrong. Could love feel wrong? Or maybe it didn't feel wrong, just... strange. I didn't think that he could just like me forever, but the thought of him feeling more for me... I was a little scared of that. In what way, I wasn't sure yet.

But God help me, Jungkook's lips felt so right and amazing against my skin. I almost whined when he sucked lightly and then grinned against my skin. I could hear myself breathe but I couldn't feel it, at least not anymore since his lips were on my skin again, leaving little trails of kisses behind.

If this was what he did to me when he liked me, what would he do when or if there was more?

My phone beeped.